485 approved, June 04 RD

Mickey_32

Registered Users (C)
I got the e-mails late last night. The message is plain and simple, "this case has been approved etc.", not mention of need to get an appoitment downtown. I am waiting for our attorneys to weigh in about the next step.

Our best wishes to everyone waiting in line, here's to everyone getting out of this mess soon.

Congratulation, Mickey :)

You can make the infopass appointment now. Once you receive the notice, you can go to local office for PP stamping.

Thanks, its a big relief.

I just talked to my attorney, he says my approval letter would let me know if I need to get an appointment. If it doesn't say that, it usually means they will order our cards directly. However, to save time in case the appointment is eventually needed, he asked me to set it up a couple of weeks out, which I did.

However, the scheduler did not let me make an appointment for my wife right after it let me do mine. Don't know if its a case of (a) system traffic issue, (b) no need to get two separate appoitments or (c) it doesn't allow back to back appointments from same person (phone #/IP address) etc. Any thoughts anyone?

I ever read a post, it says you have to get another computer to make appointment for your spouse. Just find another computer and try it.
Good luck.

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
          ~                  ~
  ~       *                *         ~    *          
              *       ~        *              *   ~
                  )         (         )              *
    *    ~     ) (_)   (   (_)   )   (_) (  *
           *  (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_)       *
              _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_    
  *         .' #  # #  #  # # #  #  # #  # `.   ~     *
           :   #    #  #  #   #  #  #    #   :   
    ~      :.       #     #   #     #       .:      *
        *  | `-.__                     __.-' | *
           |      `````"""""""""""`````      |         *
     *     |         | ||\ |~)|~)\ /         |    
           |         |~||~\|~ |~  |          |       ~
   ~   *   |           __     __             | * 
           |          /  _   /               |         *
   *    _.-|          \__| o \__                       |-._  
      .'   '.      ~            ~           .'   `.  *
      :      `-.__                     __.-'      :
       `.         `````"""""""""""`````         .'
         `-.._                             _..-'
              `````""""-----------""""`````

Good Luck

Congratulations Mickey_32

Mickey_32 said:
I got the e-mails late last night. The message is plain and simple, "this case has been approved etc.", not mention of need to get an appoitment downtown. I am waiting for our attorneys to weigh in about the next step.

Our best wishes to everyone waiting in line, here's to everyone getting out of this mess soon.