45 day letter in WA state

enqueued said:
My case of PD Aug 2003 from WA state, which never made to regional received a 45 day letter today, and responded to today. Finally an update on my signature

Enqueued
WA PD: Aug 2003
45 DL received/replied: 4/18/06
Approval: Not yet

Is your case RIR or regular

45 day letter recieved for PD: March 2005, EB3 RIR

My friend working with me recieved 45 day letter on April 24, 2006

His PD: March 2005, EB3 RIR

Another friend with PD: June 2003 recieved 45 day letter in Feb 2006.
His case is EB3, Regular

Both cases from WA state

did anybody in the last week get an approval for WA state? most of what i c lately is receiving 45 days letter but for the last 2 weeks not many approvals r coming.

antonioa77 said:
did anybody in the last week get an approval for WA state? most of what i c lately is receiving 45 days letter but for the last 2 weeks not many approvals r coming.

one person in my company having PD Nov 2003 got approval on April 14th, he got his 45 day letter in March.

enqueued said:
one person in my company having PD Nov 2003 got approval on April 14th, he got his 45 day letter in March.

thanks, but i realised that for the pat 2 weeks starting monday 17 april there was ni single approval coming from DBEC. there were tons of everyday approvals since march, but suddenly it seems for the last 2 weeks the approval have stopped of coming. this is my owrry. it seems that DBEC work hard for few weeks and approve LC then they stop for months.

LC Approved!

antonioa77 said:
thanks, but i realised that for the pat 2 weeks starting monday 17 april there was ni single approval coming from DBEC. there were tons of everyday approvals since march, but suddenly it seems for the last 2 weeks the approval have stopped of coming. this is my owrry. it seems that DBEC work hard for few weeks and approve LC then they stop for months.

Seems they are still processing WA cases as I got my approval today. The visa numbers for my category are available so I am proceeding with I-485/I-140

Thanks Everyone!

enqueued said:
Seems they are still processing WA cases as I got my approval today. The visa numbers for my category are available so I am proceeding with I-485/I-140

Thanks Everyone!

congrats, u brought hope for everybody here waiting in Wa state. I got my letter in mid april and now waiting anxiously to hear that my LC is ceritifed. i'm glad that my theory was wrong.

can i just know in which day excatly ur labor got approved?

antonioa77 said:
congrats, u brought hope for everybody here waiting in Wa state. I got my letter in mid april and now waiting anxiously to hear that my LC is ceritifed. i'm glad that my theory was wrong.

can i just know in which day excatly ur labor got approved?

I got notified today. Don't know when the approval date is. but must be in the last 2 weeks :)

enqueued said:

Thanks Everyone!

congrats enqueued.

any new approval?

so did anybody get the LC certified lately from DBEC other than enqueued? keep us informed of the latest approvals.

Yes. I got the approval quicker than I expected from DBEC. It just took 1 day from the date my attorney relplied to 45day letter. It's like today I get an email saying we received 45day letter and a day later I have the LC approval notice.
45 Day Letter Replied: 05/03/2006
Labor approved: 05/05/2006 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
chetanmay said:
Yes. I got the approval quicker than I expected from DBEC. It just took 1 day from the date my attorney relplied to 45day letter. It's like today I get an email saying we received 45day letter and a day later I have the LC approval notice.
45 Day Letter Replied: 05/03/2006
Labor approved: 05/05/2006 :)

waoooww, this is so quick. congratulations. my case has a PD of 04/2004 and i replied to the 45 days letter 3 weeks ago and i never heard anything yet. can you tell me the first five digits of ur case number(D-05???)? thanks

enqueued said:
I got notified today. Don't know when the approval date is. but must be in the last 2 weeks :)

did anybody from Wa state got his LC processed lately? it seems that DBEC was sending approvals for a while and suddenly they stoped.

I am also awaiting approval.

P.D: Feb 2003
Type: RIR, EB-3
SWA:WA
Regional: never made it
45 days letter received: 20 April 2006
45 days letter replied: 26 April 2006

No approvals ??

There are a lot of 45 day letters that are arriving but no approvals yet...

They were sending the approvals within a month of 45 day letter. Hope they continue that...