45 day letter in GA (Georgia)

yavy74

Registered Users (C)
My LC has been received by Georgia DOL on Jan 2005, then been transferred to Philly backlog center.

I was wondering if anybody who applied for Labor Cert. in Georgia has received his/her 45 day letter...

What happens if that letter gets lost in the mail. We will never know and they will close the case. there is no way of checking with the backlog center if they sent our 45 day letter by phone, right?

thanks,
Yavuz

Some received it...

:confused:
yavy74 said:
My LC has been received by Georgia DOL on Jan 2005, then been transferred to Philly backlog center.

I was wondering if anybody who applied for Labor Cert. in Georgia has received his/her 45 day letter...

What happens if that letter gets lost in the mail. We will never know and they will close the case. there is no way of checking with the backlog center if they sent our 45 day letter by phone, right?

thanks,
Yavuz

I'm in the same situation. Filed in Feb'05 no information. However 2 of my collegaues who filed with me at that time received their 45 days letter in Jan'06. If your 7th year extension is coming up you can email the BPC. Otherwise there is no way other than waiting. My case is worse since I don't even have case number from Georgia. All I have is the Certified mail receipt from USPS. :confused:

I recently got 7th year extension. To do that my employer emailed them and faxed them but we did not get any screen shot or any response!!!! But I got the 7th year extension anyways, (I just added the notification from GA DOL stating that they transferred my file to Philly)...
this is crazy. If that letter gets lost in the mail, we have no way of knowing what happened and our green applications will be invalidated forever!

received my 45 day letter

My employer received my 45 day letter on April 14, 2006.

I submitted my LC application to GA DOL on Jan 2005.

and I think they forwarded to Philly backlog in June/July 2005.