4 LUDs after case sent for interview

Cl_Asylee

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

On January 26, I got an email stating that my case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled.

And I have 3 LUDs after that: Jan. 27, 28 and 29. I have not received the Interview Letter yet. I expect to get it anytime from now.

What do the 4 LUDs in a row mean? Thanks

Hi all,

On January 26, I got an email stating that my case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled.

And I have 3 LUDs after that: Jan. 27, 28 and 29. I have not received the Interview Letter yet. I expect to get it anytime from now.

It is very common maybe even standard procedures inside USCIS. I think scheduling interview involve several action
and each action leads to a LUD change and one of those action is actually mailing of your interview letter. I see enough of this to recognize
the pattern. What I want to tell you is:

You will get your interview letter no later than end of the next week and your interview date will be around March 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very common maybe even standard procedures inside USCIS. I think scheduling interview involve several action
and each action leads to a LUD change and one of those action is actually mailing of your interview letter. I see enough of this to recognize
the pattern. What I want to tell you is:

You will get your interview letter no later than end of the next week and your interview date will be around March 10.

Thanks for your complete and explanatory response. :)

Hi all,

It happened for me too and many reported the same as well. I guess it is some internal systems update or something.

It happened for me too and many reported the same as well. I guess it is some internal systems update or something.

It always or usually happen one week before you get the interview letter. So a cluster change of LUD is almost a sure sign of interview letter
comming in the next week