3 Year Marriage Base Citizenship

SHRENIKISCOOL

Registered Users (C)
Hi Anyone Here Had A Citizenshiip Interview On Marriage Base File On 3 Year Rule? I Have An Interview On Next Week In Houston Do
And I Have Joint Tax Returns For 01,02,03 Years And Two Children
And Bank Accounts,pictures Of Wedding,utility Bills From 3 Years U Think Thats Sufficient Enough For This Case? And Do They Actully Cross Examin Wife In That Interview??

Please Reply Your Answer

File On 09/04/04
Fingerprinted On Dec 17
Interview Feb.16

Natrualization based on 3 Year Rule

SHRENIKISCOOL said:
Hi Anyone Here Had A Citizenshiip Interview On Marriage Base File On 3 Year Rule?
Do They Actually Cross Examine Wife In That Interview??

I would like to know on these questions too.
TIA

Can you tell me a list of copies of documents you attached with your N-400 application.

I am specifically keen to know if you can send birth certificates of your children instead of sending 3 year tax transcripts.

Thanks

bsethi said:
Can you tell me a list of copies of documents you attached with your N-400 application.

I am specifically keen to know if you can send birth certificates of your children instead of sending 3 year tax transcripts.

Thanks
I put in EVERYTHING. Joint tax returns, Bank Statements and Birth Certificates. I guess, anybody who is legitimately married can bring boxes of documents to demonstrate his coexistence with his wife.

If you do not want to bring Tax reports - don't. However, it is advisable to bring something else, like utility bills, rent/mortgage. Bring all kinds of letters (formal/social) mailed to you and your wife, etc.

BTW Birth Certificates should suffice (according to the N-400 instrctions. We however, like to cover all or bases with as many documents as possible...

Yalag

Thanks yalag.

So for tax docs do I need the transcripts requested from IRS, or copies of last 3 years returns should be enough?

Also during the interview do I have to take my wife & kid with me??

Best Regards

Thanks yalag.

During filing of N400, for tax docs do I need the transcripts requested from IRS, or copies of last 3 years returns should be enough?

Also during the final interview/oath do I have to take my wife & kid with me??

Best Regards

3 yr tax transcripts

On the IRS site you can order your tax transcripts online. Your entire return is summarized on 1 pg per year. Takes about 3-4 weeks.

I called the IRS national customer service (on hold appox 20 minutes). Asked for three years copies. Got within a week. More like 3 pages a year (and I don't make that mch money...)

Yalag