3 Copies of Parol document

rsaji

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I recently got my parol approved, and received three copies of the same. I am planning a trip outside US. Do I need to give three copies of the same document while coming back at the port of entry ? Do we need to show anything while leaving the country. Appreciate your response.

rsaji said:
Hi Guys,

I recently got my parol approved, and received three copies of the same. I am planning a trip outside US. Do I need to give three copies of the same document while coming back at the port of entry ?
--give one
Do we need to show anything while leaving the country.
-nothing to show but you need to giveI-94
Appreciate your response.

here is latest info on AP
Processing of I-485 Filer's Advance Parole at the Airport Upon Returning to the U.S.

There have been some confusions on the part of the CBP officers at the airport as well as the returnining alien to resume his/her stay in the U.S. on parole pending the adjudication of I-485 applications. In order to remove such confusion, the CBP HQ in Washington issued guidances to the field CBP offices on March 21, 2005. The following are the current CBP policy and procedure and those who face any irregular practice by any CBP officer at the airport should insist to talk to the supervisor.
Single Entry Advance Parole Document: The alien will be paroled in and the Advance Parole document will be lifted by the CBP officer at the time of inspection and entry.
Multiple Entry Advance Parole Document: If the returning alien carries multiple entry original copies, the CBP officer should collect just one original and return the other original copies to the alien for the future trip.
Multiple Entry Advance Parole but Alien Carries only One Original: The CBP officer must make a copy for himself/herself and return the original to the returning alien for future trip. The CBP officers have been instructed not to lift the original Advance Parole document in this situation.
There have been a number of reports by the aliens whose advance parole documents were lifted by the some CBP officers at the airports even if the alien carried multiple entry advance parole. Logistically, it may be impossible to recoup the wrongly lifted original advance parole documents. There are no answers for these travelers at this time. For the future travelers, should this happen by the CBP officer at the inspection, he/she should insist to talk to the supervisor at the airport or upon entry, immediately contact with the CBP district director at the location of his/her entry.

My experience

When we return back to USA, I first gave only one copy. The officer asked me the rest and he told me to give always 3 copies. He put the stamp in all three copies.

hi i need to travel in june on advance parole could any body give a brief description of what happens when come back. does the whole thing is finished at the counter or u have go to officer in side. i have the I94 what should i do with this . and does the b1/b2 visa gets cancelled ???thanks