• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2x2 inch (50mmx50mm) photos

Lorelei

Registered Users (C)
Thanks so much for all your help so far. I have filled everything out and now with my photo.. issue.

I was able to get my passport photos taken.. but here in Australia it seems passport photo size is actually 48mm high and 36 mm long - my measurements of hairline to chin and eyeline to the base of the photo is within the requirements - it is just the size of the actual photo itself - has this been an issue for anyone else?

Thanks heaps!

Thanks so much for all your help so far. I have filled everything out and now with my photo.. issue.

I was able to get my passport photos taken.. but here in Australia it seems passport photo size is actually 48mm high and 36 mm long - my measurements of hairline to chin and eyeline to the base of the photo is within the requirements - it is just the size of the actual photo itself - has this been an issue for anyone else?

Thanks heaps!

Just make sure the picture passport photo itself is 2x2. Don't worry about the chin and face angles. Just make sure that your face is very clear and the background is white.

Thanks so much John - does anyone here know where to get 2x2 photos done in Melbourne? Our standard isn't 2x2 so I don't know where to start!

:confused:

Dear Mr./Madam,

You have to insure that the photo is 2 x 2 in. as per the U.S specifications. Otherwise your application will be rejected.

You have two alternatives:-

1. 1
You can fit your photo, if you have a digital copy, and crop it into a 2x2 in (if you have a digital copy of your photo you can resize it to 2x2 in. or you can send it to my email and i will do it for you).

1. 2
If alternative one in not applicable you have to take a new digital photo.

Thanks,