• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd notification letter of dv winner experiences

nepa2013

Registered Users (C)
2nd notification letter - dv winner experiences

Hey dv winners, please share your experiences concerning 2nd notification letter, interview and other process? and when did you receive the 2nd notification letter that the advance notification was published in Visa Bulletin? Please share your experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
civil caoperds

Hey me from Nepal nd do we need to show vaccination details too???
For Asia till 1700 case number, the interview month is October :)

did you get your 2nd letter?

What to bring to the health assessment:

Appointment letter
Passport or other travel document. Photocopies will not be accepted.
Three photographs in the same format as for the US visa
Vaccination record, if available
Previous chest X-rays, if available
If you suffer or have suffered from any chronic condition or underwent major medical or surgical treatment, please bring medical records or hospital reports. Insufficient information may lead to delays and additional testing.

HERE is mention that bring if available. So i think we don't need to show details.

For more information, http://nepal.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/medical-exams.html

May I ask ray3your and nepa2013, have you got 2NL letter?

same as your's....me from nepal

CN : 2013AS000087XX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th may 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st June 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012(after i called them)
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

Hope Asia DV winner may get 2 NL very soon.

I also hope so. But do you feel this year is very strange, why 2013AS0001XXX still no 2NL until now? Do anyone think that, AS1XXX may be interview on November 2012? By the way, do this year many Asia selectees reply letter to KCC, so the cut off number is very small? Anyone e-mailed KCC ask about it?

I called KCC!

I also hope so. But do you feel this year is very strange, why 2013AS0001XXX still no 2NL until now? Do anyone think that, AS1XXX may be interview on November 2012? By the way, do this year many Asia selectees reply letter to KCC, so the cut off number is very small? Anyone e-mailed KCC ask about it?

I called KCC asking them about the low cut-off number, 1900, for Asia as compared to the 8000 last year. The KCC told me that it is the first of month of the fiscal year, and the pattern could change in the next coming months. She said that there could be two possibilites, they could either jump to 10000 in November, or only a mere 500 increase. But she insisted that these are all speculations, and not guaranteed. Anything could happen!
Let's hope for the best. I am praying that I'll be current in November, Inshallah!

Wishing everyone best of luck!

I called KCC asking them about the low cut-off number, 1900, for Asia as compared to the 8000 last year. The KCC told me that it is the first of month of the fiscal year, and the pattern could change in the next coming months. She said that there could be two possibilites, they could either jump to 10000 in November, or only a mere 500 increase. But she insisted that these are all speculations, and not guaranteed. Anything could happen!
Let's hope for the best. I am praying that I'll be current in November, Inshallah!

Wishing everyone best of luck!

Oh, the answer is too bureaucracy! By the way, have you ask KCC, how many Asia selectees replied mail? I think it is a hint to predict future case number!

Oh, the answer is too bureaucracy! By the way, have you ask KCC, how many Asia selectees replied mail? I think it is a hint to predict future case number!

I don't think they would answer such questions, it is quite confidential for them.