• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd LetterReceived

sam1982

Registered Users (C)
How do you get notified about the second letter?

You will receive an exact email as below, nothing more nothing less;

Email:

Your Name xxxxx
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your conformation number from your original application to complete further processing.

What is exactly written in the 2nd letter when you log in using your conformation number from your original application to complete further processing.

Dear DV Applicant,

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2012 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for the applicant at the stated location. The applicant and all members of the family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

The applicant and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2012 visa by September 30, 2012, your registration will expire. Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or accompany you or join you in the United States under DV-2012 program after September 30, 2012.

Please follow instructions provided in step 4 at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in the preparation for your interview. All fees must be paid before the visa interview and are non-refundable if the visa is refused.

Interview Appointment

U.S. Embassy in X country

Date of interview XXXXX

The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to the applicants’ name and case number exactly as they appear below.
Case Number: xxxxxx
Principal Applicant Name: xxxxxxx
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: Your Country

If documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time of interview.
Case Number: XXXXXX
Applicant Name: XXXXXX
Beneficiaries: None XXXXXX

How do you get notified about the second letter?

You will receive an exact email as below, nothing more nothing less;

Email:

Your Name xxxxx
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your conformation number from your original application to complete further processing.

What is exactly written in the 2nd letter when you log in using your conformation number from your original application to complete further processing.

Dear DV Applicant,

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2012 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for the applicant at the stated location. The applicant and all members of the family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

The applicant and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2012 visa by September 30, 2012, your registration will expire. Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or accompany you or join you in the United States under DV-2012 program after September 30, 2012.

Please follow instructions provided in step 4 at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in the preparation for your interview. All fees must be paid before the visa interview and are non-refundable if the visa is refused.

Interview Appointment

U.S. Embassy in X country

Date of interview XXXXX

The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to the applicants’ name and case number exactly as they appear below.
Case Number: xxxxxx
Principal Applicant Name: xxxxxxx
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: Your Country

If documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time of interview.
Case Number: XXXXXX
Applicant Name: XXXXXX
Beneficiaries: None XXXXXX

Many thanks for the information.

when to go for medical?

Hello,
I have received my interview date for 2nd week of april and i would like to know when to go for my medical examination?. How long is
the process and how do i go about the vaccination/immunization requirements? Thank you

Hello,
I have received my interview date for 2nd week of april and i would like to know when to go for my medical examination?. How long is
the process and how do i go about the vaccination/immunization requirements? Thank you

Search the forum. There is a lot of information on medicals. This has been discussed many times already.

Hello,

If you are in Nigeria, the place to go is Kamorass Medical Center at Victoria Island,Lagos.
You can go there in the first/second week of March, and I don't think it will take more than a week for the results to be out.
Go there early in the morning with ur International passport and ur letter of notification from KCC.
Cheers!

Medical venue

If you are in Nigeria, the place to go is Kamorass Medical Center at Victoria Island,Lagos.
You can go there in the first/second week of March, and I don't think it will take more than a week for the results to be out.
Go there early in the morning with ur International passport and ur letter of notification from KCC.
Cheers!

Thanks for the information,but going through the link on the DV website on how to prepare for your interview and medical exam...there are 2 locations Dr alexander anga at The childrens practice located at 25 Raymond Ikoyi lagos and another Dr Funmi Alakija at Q Life Family Clini located at plot 155A prince ade odedina street in VI annex lagos. Do they have different doctors for DV 2011 or is Kamorass the place to go?....thanks for your help

Thanks for the information,but going through the link on the DV website on how to prepare for your interview and medical exam...there are 2 locations Dr alexander anga at The childrens practice located at 25 Raymond Ikoyi lagos and another Dr Funmi Alakija at Q Life Family Clini located at plot 155A prince ade odedina street in VI annex lagos. Do they have different doctors for DV 2011 or is Kamorass the place to go?....thanks for your help

Yes, If you are in Nigeria, the place to go is Kamorass Medical Center at Victoria Island,Lagos.

Please go to Q-life Family Clinic, not Komarass. Komarass Clinic is nolonger in use as they recently updated it