• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd Letter

somoy

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I won DV 2008. Is it possible to know the status of case?

What information should include to email to KCC?

Pls. help me

please see visa bulletin regularly and predict your interview schedule as per your case number. You will definately receive the 2nd letter.

saurav, we don't know your number, and we can't say whether it's current and whether you can apply for AOS. DO look at the visa bulletin and see if it's current.

I won DV 2008. Is it possible to know the status of case?

did you send forms DSP-122 and DS-230? if not, there is pretty much nothing to find out about your case other than that you have won DV.

You can ask KCC about the progress of your case. email them at KCCDV@state.gov. Include your case number, your name exactly as mentioned in your notification letter and your birth date. It will take them ~2 days to respond. I asked them and told me that its on October 15, 2007. But the 2nd package didn't arrive yet. Anyways I am getting the documents needed, after contacting the Embassy I am scheduled to, by email. Good luck.