• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 winner needs help

princesskarkor

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
Case 2014af0002xxxx
I typed that I finished my emilitary services in10-31-2011 and the correct was 10-1-2011
Is there is any problem if I correct it by email or in the interview time
Will it be a trouble in the interview?

Last edited by a moderator:
issurfec Davenport

Hi ,

Good morning, this is Mohamed from Egypt,
CN 2014AF00001xxx

My forms DSP-122 & DS-230 Part 1&2 reach KCC on 19th of May, Does this affect my peocess and receiving the 2nd NL?

Regards,

Ahlan Mohammed. First of all I would like to say Congratulations. Second, the time of receiving the forms is not affecting the receiving of 2nd NL. However, you are supposed to complete the forms and send it to KCC within the specific time.
You will receive the 3nd NL depending on the cut-off for Africa starting from August 2013, your case number is low comparing to Africa winners, which I guess you will be receiving your 2nd NL in August insha' Allah :)
All the best.

Regards,
Mohanned

Hi ,

Good morning, this is Mohamed from Egypt,
CN 2014AF00001xxx

My forms DSP-122 & DS-230 Part 1&2 reach KCC on 19th of May, Does this affect my peocess and receiving the 2nd NL?

Regards,

Hello Mohamed. The receipt of your forms on 19th May will not affect your chances of the 2nd NL. Firstly your case number is very low so you'll have your interview towards the end of the year and also DV2014 won't start until October 1st so relax and prepare your documents early.

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in mid-August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in mid-August
Port of Entry - New York JFK or Washington Dulles

help

Hi everyone.
First i want to congratulation on all dv 2014 winners
I have one question.
My case nr 2014EU00000xxx
I am selectee in dv 2014 so i am principal applicant, i have filled form ds 122 for me and ds230 for all family members.
Problem is my husband have been outside our country for 3 months, after 3 months he come home stays 20 days in our country then goes back and so on for 1, 1,5 year. He never did cancellation of residence in our country.but he had resident in that country too (i think).
So i fill on ds 230 line 30 only our country of nationality, if i fill other country too then appear that he lived on two countries at the same time:confused:.
I have received mail from KCC it says they received our documents and currently processing
Please help me shall we make corrective and add other country if necessary.

Any suggestion i appreciate
thank you all