• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery winners from nigeria report here

Nobody knows what is going on?but if one wants to guess you would probably say that there might be some unsettled issues within DOS but i might not be 100% sure of this,looking at things here one would say something is wrong somewhere,possibility some misunderstanding within DOS.

Eishh, To be honest,i never knew it will be this difficult to get over this disappointment of not be been selected after getting selected on May 1st and mailed all documents. Lord give me the strength to forge ahead this is a real slap to the face and looks as though somebody has snatched away your destiny forcefully. I hope others cope better than I am,God come and heal me of this wound quickly. Congratulations to the new winners,hope you all gets your VISA.

Eishh, To be honest,i never knew it will be this difficult to get over this disappointment of not be been selected after getting selected on May 1st and mailed all documents. Lord give me the strength to forge ahead this is a real slap to the face and looks as though somebody has snatched away your destiny forcefully. I hope others cope better than I am,God come and heal me of this wound quickly. Congratulations to the new winners,hope you all gets your VISA.
please do not stop playing , some winners won the 18th times..............................

I pray to God to give you the grace and inner peace to bear this. I cannot even begin to imagine how you feel. You have shown such class and grace by congratulating those that won this 2nd time around, it takes a different level of maturity to do this. I would just say that you should not give up , keep on applying, and NO your destiny has not and will never be snatched away; he makes everything perfect in his own time. It is well.

Thanks dadadada72 and phronesis for those words of encouragement. I will not give up,I will definitely apply again in October,it wasn't meant to be in DV-2012. I am getting better now, will get over it in the coming days.

Thanks dadadada72 and phronesis for those words of encouragement. I will not give up,I will definitely apply again in October,it wasn't meant to be in DV-2012. I am getting better now, will get over it in the coming days.

hmmmmmmmmmm, i like the spirit kip it up