2010 October N-400 tracker

Thanks Bud, for the update.
By the way did anyone know, what is the usual wait period from the date of interview to Oath letter and Oath letter?. I heard usually, one will be getting within 3 weeks from the interview date the oath letter. But this, I am going the trend that it is taking more time. I don't know why? . I hope everyone who did their interview will get their oath letters before this weekend or latest by the end of this month!!

Narayan7

I am at 5.5 weeks with no letter yet. I also thought my interviewer told me I would hear back within a couple of weeks. My best guess is that they are waiting to see if they have enough people to have the oath ceremony and are waiting on that before they send people their oath letters.

Hopefully soon :) Good luck!

Congrat can you please give more details about the interview questions from the IO

I can't remember all the questions now, but they are within the 100 Q&A in the booklet. The IO first asked me to read a question/sentence from a piece of paper, then asked me to write down the answer (he told me the answer, but he wanted me to write it on the same piece of paper). After that, he started asking me civic questions one by one and stopped after I answered all six of them correctly. I think this is similar to everyone else. The whole interview process was ~15 minutes, but I waited 1-1/2 hours at the waiting area until the IO called my name.

Best wishes to everyone!

Well - got my oath letter today. Was 6 weeks tomorrow I interviewed :) Mine is Mar 25th in OKC.

Regards,

Congrats Irishinok !

Me got the oath letter and is scheduled on March25th in OKC.

Narayan7

Best of the luck for the rest of the folks who are waiting for oath.

Stay in touch.

Congrats Irishinok !

Me got the oath letter and is scheduled on March25th in OKC.

Narayan7

Best of the luck for the rest of the folks who are waiting for oath.

Stay in touch.

I just received a letter today saying the Oath ceremony on Mar 25th has been canceled :( Did you receive this? I don't know if it has been canceled in general, or if it has just been canceled for me?

Jonny

Just received the blue oath appointment letter.

N400 Timelines
Oct 22, 10 Sent N-400 application to Dallas PO box by USPS
Nov 01, 10 Receive FP
Nov 15, 10 Took FP in Austin ASC
Dec 15, 10 LUD for case transfer to local office
Jan 03, 11 Received IL
Feb 02, 11 Interview and Testing Date (Passed) @ USCIS San Antonio
Mar 28, 11 Received Oath appointment letter
Apr 26, 11 Oath date in Austin (Austin Delco Activity Center).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 23, 2010 - N400 sent to Dallas Lockbox facility
Oct 29, 2010 - $675 check cashed
Nov 2, 2010 - Received text message of application receipt
Nov 9, 2010 - Received NOA for Biometrics appt
Dec 3, 2010 - Completed Biometrics appt.

Since then... nothing... status online still says 'on Nov 3 we sent an RFE..'
I've called the customer service line, they have nothing more to offer. I've been to 2 InfoPass appointments at the Houston USCIS office, one on Feb 24th, 2011, and then again on March 24th, 2011. They simply say the case is still being processed in Dallas, and has not been transferred to the local office yet. It is 5 months today since they received my application. Is there any reason for the delays? Is there anything else I could or should be doing - or just wait?

Thanks!