2010 March N-400 Tracker

Hey! Nice. And, it was transferred BEFORE your originally scheduled FP appointment, so going early had an effect! That's good news. I'm excited now.

Curiosity is a something else. Out of the blue, I decided to ck the status online .... and the news is Great! Case sent to the local office :))

updated signature

Best of luck to all of you and I hope you too get the great news

Congrats!!!

Had you not enrolled for email notifications? I mean if you had, did you not get one when the status changed?

Thanks LiveAndLetLive

Yes, I am enrolled. But i dont recall receiving an email from them... that is why I check online from time to time to see if any changes occurred .

Hey cafeconleche,

I hope it made a difference. Now that is goes to the district office, it is another game, as each DO processing is based on their efficiency and demand. Hopefully it will be quick.

Hey cafeconleche,

I hope it made a difference. Now that is goes to the district office, it is another game, as each DO processing is based on their efficiency and demand. Hopefully it will be quick.

Depending on whether they go by PD/FP combination or random, we might see a movement in many cases soon. Your PD is 3/12 and mine is 3/15 so hopefully I should see some movement in next couple of days assuming that they process these serially. If it is random, then who knows.

I guess that until the case is transferred to the local office, it is handled by the NBC? So we're all in the same boat until that time, unless they process cases differently depending on the area in which one applies. What do you think?

Hi folks,
My case received date of March 31st. The current status says they sent a letter for RFE on Apr 8th (I am assuming it is the FP notice). I still havent
received the letter. Should I be concerned ? If so, whom should i inquire with ?
thanks

Hi folks,
My case received date of March 31st. The current status says they sent a letter for RFE on Apr 8th (I am assuming it is the FP notice). I still havent
received the letter. Should I be concerned ? If so, whom should i inquire with ?
thanks

I think you should be concerned.... It has been almost 2 weeks since they sent. Did you receive your NOA? If yes, then your address in N-400 must be correct.

I think a call to USCIS is needed here.

Hi folks,
thanks

I am assuming you must have received NOA without which you won't have been able to check the status online. Since it is two weeks past, I would agree with IPL-fan, you should contact them.

RFE notice not yet received in mail

I called up USCIS and the automated msg says to wait for 30 days from the date when RFE was mailed out before inquiring.

I called up USCIS and the automated msg says to wait for 30 days from the date when RFE was mailed out before inquiring.

Received yellow letters asking to bring state issued photo ID to the interview.
Just checked my online status - changed to Testing and Interview - "Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. ..."
Also updated my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received yellow letters asking to bring state issued photo ID to the interview.
Just checked my online status - changed to Testing and Interview - "Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. ..."
Also updated my signature.

Great....Congrats...hope you will get your IL soon.

Today was my scheduled fingerprinting date. The place was very busy, a lot of people constantly coming and going, but they were very efficient. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I wish the same to everybody, good luck to all of us. Does new status means that name check is done?

Hi Cuk536,
if your case is transferred to local district office, it means that your background check has been cleared. Congrats & Good luck :)

Hi guys,

Very excited, Interview Letter finally arrived :) Scheduled for month from now

I will keep posted on details from the interview. I hope your mailbox will also surprise you today!

Best,

Ps. updated signature