2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Same here

PLEASE_GIVE_GC said:
Hi jaisingh,

What was the reason for getting stuck at 140 for the past 3 times?.
Is it all from same employer or different employer?

My EAD and AP RD is 5/20 and I haven't got is approved yet is this normal?

My ND is 5/20, we are also not received any except FP notice last week. I am not sure this is normal or not, but same ND i see some postings they got EAD, AP. :confused:

pkumar07_02 said:
Well ...i think ,if we are getting our receipt notice with notice date in it....it means checks are encashed.
But personally i didnt check ....because our lawyer sent out the checks from there account and they are hard to catch to find out that details about when they are encashed.

Yes. Most of the times checks will be encashed if you received your receipt notice.

But I wrote my personal checks for all I-485 related and I-140 check is wrote by my attorney.

My checks are cleread in 4 days after ND.

pkumar07_02 said:
Well ...i think ,if we are getting our receipt notice with notice date in it....it means checks are encashed.
true
pkumar07_02 said:
But personally i didnt check ....because our lawyer sent out the checks from there account and they are hard to catch to find out that details about when they are encashed.
Don't trust what your lawyer says to you. Double, triple check even if s/he gets mad. I have asked him in the past 5 months so many times (I even forgot how many calls I made) what is going on with my I140 petition? Everytime the answer was "nothing". In June my 485 was approved and I called him again. Answer: "nothing". Called a month after my 485 approval. Answer: "your 140 was approved way back, in May". All the time he was looking in a different file. I have no ideea how my file was approved with such a retard lawyer. Probably, I was extremely lucky. Conclusion: better drive your lawyer nuts that being sorry.

Hi PLEASE-GIVE-GC,

My RD is almost the same time frame for AP/EAD/485 and my EAD got approved on July 17 but I got an RFE for my AP. BTW did your 485 status message got changed after FP or not ? For both of us (wife and me) have still 485 in "recieved status" but 4 times LUD changed.

PLEASE_GIVE_GC said:
Hi jaisingh,

What was the reason for getting stuck at 140 for the past 3 times?.
Is it all from same employer or different employer?

My EAD and AP RD is 5/20 and I haven't got is approved yet is this normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
youry said:
true

Don't trust what your lawyer says to you. Double, triple check even if s/he gets mad. I have asked him in the past 5 months so many times (I even forgot how many calls I made) what is going on with my I140 petition? Everytime the answer was "nothing". In June my 485 was approved and I called him again. Answer: "nothing". Called a month after my 485 approval. Answer: "your 140 was approved way back, in May". All the time he was looking in a different file. I have no ideea how my file was approved with such a retard lawyer. Probably, I was extremely lucky. Conclusion: better drive your lawyer nuts that being sorry.

you are right youry.....will need to be more persistant.
One question though......the dates shown in the uscis are so different from what i see in your signature.....are the dates shown on the USCIS page are not up to date or have you been really lucky or the processing has improved a lot ???

Latest Excel sheet

aj_jadeja said:
updated from me too

cheers

AJ

All,
Please take the latest version of Excel to update it. Today only pkumar07_02 overwrote my entry and now aj_jadeja has over written his/her entry.

EAD Approved

EAD got approved today.

EB1(3)
--------------------------------------
140:
RD - 5/20/05
ND - 5/24/05
LUD1 - 6/17/05

485 (Self, Spouse):
RD- 6/14/05
ND- 6/16/05
FP Notice date - 6/17/05; FP done - 7/5/05
LUD (Self):- 1 - 7/5/05(no msg); 2 - 7/6/05(no msg); 3 - 7/13/05(FP received...); 4 - 7/14/2005(no msg)
LUD (Spouse):- 1 - 7/5/05 (no msg); 2 - 7/6/05 (no msg); 4 - 7/14/2005(no msg)

AP, EAD (Self, Spouse):
RD- 6/14/2005
ND- 6/16/2005
AD EAD- 8/2/2005

MaviP said:
friends,

I got FP notice scheduled for 30th of this month at 7.00 PM.. I was thinking they work till 5 pm or 6 pm.. do you think this is strage or you have seen this kind of timings before ..

by the way it is at 8850 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA.

Regards
Mavip[/QUOTE

Will there be a change in LUD ON THE 485,When the FP notice is sent out and did u get it directly to ur home or ur lawyer sent it out ???

Updated

Miav said:
All,
Please take the latest version of Excel to update it. Today only pkumar07_02 overwrote my entry and now aj_jadeja has over written his/her entry.

I updated with my info, i hope i didn't over write anybody information.

FP experience

HI pallu2004

Did you get your FP done earlier. Let me know what documents are required for the FP and your experience at Alexandria.
My FP is on the 18th at Alexandria

Thanks in Advance.

I140/485/AP/EAD- ND 06/22/2005 LUB[/QUOTE]

FP is the key

pkumar07_02 said:
you are right youry.....will need to be more persistant.
One question though......the dates shown in the uscis are so different from what i see in your signature.....are the dates shown on the USCIS page are not up to date or have you been really lucky or the processing has improved a lot ???
I don't think for EB2/1 the dates shown on USCIS have any relevance. After being months on this site and looking at hundreds of signatures I could figure out how USCIS works. Once you are done with your FP, USCIS will send a request to FBI for name check. USCIS does that just in case you are close to approval. Otherwise won't bother. Once USCIS has back the name check results you should expect your approval in 6-8 weeks. Take notice: FP results are different that name check result.
The LUD for FP results looks like "On Month xx, xxxx, the results of your fingerprint......bla". If after the FP received message you have a new LUD without change in message, that could mean that USCIS initiated your name check. Usually a new LUD comes in 2-3 days meaning that the results are back from FBI (note: the message remains the same, no change like "your name check was cleared"). From this point USCIS has two choices: either will issue an RFE (which is good. Means that the officer wants to approve the file but needs more information) or the approval. You should not be scared of getting an RFE. That means that somebody is touching your file and it is not colecting dust on a shelf.
More questions, let me know!

thx

youry,

that's a reassuring post. i think quite a few of us have seen that pattern of "your fingerprint received..." followed by a couple of LUDs after that. A few of us though (including my spouse) have not received the "your figerprint received..." LUD but otherwise have exactly the same pattern as you described (including the two LUDs which one is supposed to get after the FP received msg). Some folks who did not get the FP received LUD have checked with the FBI and got a an affirmative reply that they had sent the fingerprinting result to USCIS. So this might just be some issue with their case status check system.

cheers

Fp

youry said:
I don't think for EB2/1 the dates shown on USCIS have any relevance. After being months on this site and looking at hundreds of signatures I could figure out how USCIS works. Once you are done with your FP, USCIS will send a request to FBI for name ....

Youry and all,

Does uscis send name check as a separate process after receiving FP ?? Actually i guess the online status we typically get is " The results of your FP review have been received...". I assume this must mean that name check is also complete.

I am not sure but does not FP review include name check (?)

does everybody need name check?

Thank you so much for your info, yourd!

Is the "name check" for every application or just selected ones?
Normally how long does it take FBI to finish the name check?
My LUD was 07/07 (without any message), which is after the the "FP received" message (06/20). If that is for initiating the name check, am I supposed to get another LUD (without message change) which marks the completion of name check by FBI?

Live

youry said:
I don't think for EB2/1 the dates shown on USCIS have any relevance. After being months on this site and looking at hundreds of signatures I could figure out how USCIS works. Once you are done with your FP, USCIS will send a request to FBI for name check. USCIS does that just in case you are close to approval. Otherwise won't bother. Once USCIS has back the name check results you should expect your approval in 6-8 weeks. Take notice: FP results are different that name check result.
The LUD for FP results looks like "On Month xx, xxxx, the results of your fingerprint......bla". If after the FP received message you have a new LUD without change in message, that could mean that USCIS initiated your name check. Usually a new LUD comes in 2-3 days meaning that the results are back from FBI (note: the message remains the same, no change like "your name check was cleared"). From this point USCIS has two choices: either will issue an RFE (which is good. Means that the officer wants to approve the file but needs more information) or the approval. You should not be scared of getting an RFE. That means that somebody is touching your file and it is not colecting dust on a shelf.

pkumar07_02 said:
MaviP said:
friends,

I got FP notice scheduled for 30th of this month at 7.00 PM.. I was thinking they work till 5 pm or 6 pm.. do you think this is strage or you have seen this kind of timings before ..

by the way it is at 8850 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA.

Regards
Mavip[/QUOTE

Will there be a change in LUD ON THE 485,When the FP notice is sent out and did u get it directly to ur home or ur lawyer sent it out ???

I got my FP notice last week and is schedule for next week. i got the notice directly from USCIS at my home. Hope this helps.

Labor_Wait said:
Hi PLEASE-GIVE-GC,

My RD is almost the same time frame for AP/EAD/485 and my EAD got approved on July 17 but I got an RFE for my AP. BTW did your 485 status message got changed after FP or not ? For both of us (wife and me) have still 485 in "recieved status" but 4 times LUD changed.

Hi,

Same here after FP no message change still it shows Received on ..... One LUD change after FP thats it. I called for my EAD they told there are so many cases waiting like that. So I have to wait and see. I also saw another case with same RD/ND got EAD approved 8/3/05. So hope for the best. Good luck.

Thanks.

pkumar07_02 said:
Will there be a LUD ,when USCIS sents out FP notice ???

I came to know today that my lawyer also received the notice. There were no LUD changes for me.