2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Labor_Wait said:
Hi,
I did my finger print on July 5 and the LUD got changed on 7/5 and 7/6 then after 13 days it again changed on 7/18 and today 7/19 but no change in message, it still shows received status ? Any thought s why this...?

Labour_Wait and A P,

I saw exactly same thing on your FP case which happend to me too. You had LUD changed twice after FP, but no message changed. However, AP spouse's message changed in a week with " precessing resume" ....Have you seen any changes by now or remain the same

Thx

Thanks

Thanks, Cbr_139. I noticed that one too. I just wanted to see if the cases filed before the published processing date were processed.

PAforGC

cbr_139 said:
Hi PAGC

Last week there was an approval of Eb1-OR, VSC. The details are below:
I485 AD 7/13/05 (primary)
I485 spouse pending

From this, it is obvious that VSC approval pattern is erratic. So one can't draw any conclusions.

FYI
\
Just got my 2nd EAD approved today, got email from USCIS, I am not sure for how long this new EAD will be valid for, is it still 1 year?

No FP notice yet maybe due to visa not available.

Thanks

ead

FYI
\
Just got my 2nd EAD approved today, got email from USCIS, I am not sure for how long this new EAD will be valid for, is it still 1 year?

No FP notice yet maybe due to visa not available.

Thanks

What is your start date for EAD?

I applied on June 21, still waiting. Mine is the first EAD. What is your start date for EAD? Try to figure out whether start date or the first application delayed my approval? Thanks!

need some info please.

My EAD expires on 11/1/2005,Can some one tell me what exactly I need to renew my EAD or Is there any message thread for EAD renewals, please let me know.
Thanks for your help.

need_green_card said:
I applied for my 2nd EAD extension on June 24th 2005.

bostondude said:
Hello,
This question os for a friend who is struggling with a dilemma.

My friend (EB3) had his 140 Approved more than a year ago. He completed his fingerprinting June of 2004. He is EB3 and hence was affected by retogression. He was thanking his stars as he had 1 year time to find the girl of his dreams from India. He found her (from india) and has planned to get married in September 2005. He is in the 7th year extension on his H1B. If he visits home he will have to apply for a H1B Stamping. So he has a consulate appointment for Sep 2005.

Here is his testing time. Things turned for the worst. He just received a notice to do Biometrics and is scheduled for August 2. If he does his Biometrics he is worried that before his marriage he might get his 485 approved.

What is his best approach to delay his 485 approval by delaying his Biometrics? How long can he postpond the Biometrics ? Can he request that the biometrics be rescheduled more than 2 months? Esp. because he wants to add his wife on the proceess. He is willing to get marriedo sooner, but the problem is he doesn't have an appointment for his wife's H1 Consulate appointment. He is trying to see if he can add her to his appointment at Chennai Consulate?

Would appreciate your help.

He can give the Biometrics. As per the present situation, he will not get the approval before October 1st 2005. Before that time he can get the H1 stamping done, and get married. His wife(H4) appointment may get around December 2005-January2006(If he is from Chennai)...Here 2 things...

1) If his 485 won't approve before that date, she can come on H4, and happily file 485...

Or else

2) If his 485 got approved before her appointment date, he can file follow on to join(Marriage should occur before the 485 Approval date)...which takes 4-5 months and she will get directly GC in US consulate(India)....

Marraige is important before the 485 approval...In your friend case it is happening anyway[approval of 485 before October 1st 2005 is 0% chances]...

I-140 still pendind

Hi all,
I am new here. I wonder if anybody experienced a similar delay with the I-140. I applied concurrently. At some point they lost the passport photos so we sent them more, also submitted the fingerprints last year. There were no more requests or replies from CIS. The I-140 has been pending for 17 months already. The lawer requested a status update of some sort via their phone service, but the CIS did not bother to respond. I guess it's naive to expect a response to such a request from them. The lawer says that there is nothing we can do but wait humbly. Well, he has been paid almost in full so he can be humble now. Anyway, the dates are summarised below and my question is:

Does this delay indicate anything and is there a way to at least get some additional info from CIS?

B3
I485/I140 RD: 2/18/2004
AP: August, 2004
EAC: December, 2/18/2004
FP: 9/24/2004

I140 AD: ...
I485 AD: ...

Sergei :(

P.S. Also, is the current tracker file posted anywhere?

Kartoshkin said:
Hi all,
does this delay indicate anything and is there a way to at least get some additional info from CIS?

Wait humbly?? Thats outrageous. Try to be on your employer/lawyer and make an inquiry again. Its been a very long wait for you.

My H1B expired in Jan 2005.

140/485 was applied on Apr 2, 2004,
140 was approved on Nov 25 2004.

Another comapny is interested in hiring me, my questions are,

1. Can they extend my H1?
2. Can/What if my prev. company revokes my 140.

Thanks

AP Experience

This is my experience for AP for my daughter
Our whole family was approved except my daughter stuck in name check I applied for Ap at VSC on 7-12-05 ND 7-18, But wee had plans to go to India so I went to Baltomore CIS and tried my luck there
Well we actually got the AP in 10 minutes only thing she asked was if we had purchased the tickets and I showed her the tickets Voila got AP now going after 5years :D
Hope this helps any one who is in the same situation

PAforGC said:
Hi, Docneedsdoc,

Any progress on your I-485? Your approval would bring some hope that VSC is actually working these days. They moved 7 days in a month :mad: .
I am waiting for the approval too.
Thanks and good luck!

PAforGC

Hi PAforGC,

No news on our 485s..... I have been waiting for something or the dates to move 30 days ahead of my ND so I can call VSC to inquire. Let me know if you have any other ideas - I am at wit's end!

doc

Thanks

Hi, Doc,

Thanks for your response.
You can try your luck at your local USCIS office by making an INFOPASS appointment if it is not a long drive. Sometimes they might give more information about you case status (security check, name check, etc). Since your approval is past due, they might be able to help. I tried but it did not work, although the lady there did say she did not see any problem in my case and told me I just had to wait.
Good luck!

PAforGC

docneedsdoc said:
Hi PAforGC,

No news on our 485s..... I have been waiting for something or the dates to move 30 days ahead of my ND so I can call VSC to inquire. Let me know if you have any other ideas - I am at wit's end!

doc

It's over!!

Folks,

Finally it is end of the journey. Very glad to tell you guys that I got the sweet email this afternoon for my 485 approval.

This is a great forum which gave me moral support through out this tortorous journey. I have been an active member for a while but after my case has been transfered to local office, i thought it would take a lot of time before i get approved and that too with the interview. Guess what, i got approved in a month and with NO interview!!

I cant thank JK enough, who took his time to help me out with lot of information and gave me lot of tips and hope during my RFE.

I will be around and will update you with more developments.

Guys, have patience, there is defenetly light at end of the tunnel.

Here is my signature.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS),
LUD on 05/06/2005(after approval)
I-485 AD: 1st LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,
2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE,EVL, last 2 months pay stubs, last 2yrs W2's) 04/28/2005
5th LUD (RFE received message) 05/28/2005
6th LUD (no message change) 06/01/2005
Case transfered to local office(California) 7th June
I-485 approved 21st July (spouse not approved yet)