180 days nearing...need big time advice RealCanadian..!

StressTestInUSA

Registered Users (C)
RealCanadian..

180 days nearing by this month end...again recapture of scenario if we r safe to jump out of H1 status...

filed 485 in Aug with approved i140(in June 07) EB2/Oct 28th 2003 PD with EX-EMPLOYER A currently working with employer B, got EAD/AP.

H1(past 6yrs) with employer B until 2010 based on approved i140 of 'A'.

with the current situation of the visa bulletin EB2 rolled back to 2000, not sure when our cases will be touched, so both(wife and me) want to use EAD...

NOW my major doubt, when we invoke AC21 and let USCIS know that we r changing jobs in the similar occupation and give an employment letter from the new employer...do we still have anything to do with the 'employer A' OR is the new employer(who we join after AC21) is the new GC sponsoring employer..?

if the answer is YES, will USCIS not be concerned with the 'ability to pay issue' with the new ac21-ed employer...? if NO, then we still need to keep get future-employment letters from employer-A until we get the GC..?

employer A is a very big construction company(unlike IT consulting who file GC left&right) and financially strong and can get the future employment letter(but god knows when these dates get current and everyone has to be 'sahi salaamat')

little nervous about 485 filed thru ex-employer and using EAD...

I haven't even approached my attorney..he is one useless case...