140 pending for more than 14 months

kgooty

Registered Users (C)
140 pending for more than 14 months.
Please check this signature is their some one in the same situation.
please post your experience or comments how long it might take to get 140 approval
Thank you.

Hello kgooty,

Looking to your signature, I know there are applicants with worse looking signatures dating back to 18 months of impatient waiting. And there were better looking signatures who are out of this forum with negligible waiting. I presume it is based on your current star-sign(ature).

Just blame your luck till now, your 140 approval should be in the mail this month or next. Well, I'm not a signature reader, but that is based on NSC assurance. I have nothing else, but to trust them now.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

14 months

kgooty said:
140 pending for more than 14 months.

In some areas U were lucky -- U got Ur labor in 4 months... Many wait atleast for a year.. So overall Ur case is progressing quite well.

Good luck.
eBhola

kgooty - hang in there !!

kgooty,

I have been waiting for my I-140 approval for 17 months. See my signature below. Hang in there buddy !!. Our time will come soon.

I guess that proves I-140 is processed randomly, or something like that. A guy posted yesterday that his was processed in 6 months.

bmt74 said:
kgooty,

I have been waiting for my I-140 approval for 17 months. See my signature below. Hang in there buddy !!. Our time will come soon.

some guys are very lucky, I ran the scanner for one of the days in Jan 2005.

The resukts are below

Total Recived: 80
Misc: 2
approved 24
RFE: 4

There are 24 approved cases till today , these guys are lucky.

-Pearl

I am waiting for almost 19 months. Mine is Sept 04, 2003.
I am sure that once my I-140 is approved NSC processing dates will change to either Jan 04 or March 04

tjshah said:
I am waiting for almost 19 months. Mine is Sept 04, 2003.
I am sure that once my I-140 is approved NSC processing dates will change to either Jan 04 or March 04

Why don't you call NSC? Your dates are within NSC posted dates [sep 30, 2003].

Calling NSC is a waste of time. All they say is they are processing cases received on August 2003. Also, I asked a INS officer yesterday as why I see approvals filed after mine. This was in response to the question "Cases filed in August 2003 are being processed". She said it depends on the Immigration officer who picks the cases randomly and that may be the reason why the cases filed after mine are approved.

Calling emergency number is of no use though as I called about thrice and didn't get a response.

All I have left is to hang in there and wait for my day :)

Mahesh
NSC Concurrent filing EB3 :

PD : July 16, 2003
I-140 / I-485 : RD : 04/22/04
FP : 09/03/04 LUD : 09/09/04 Message : "results of your fingerprint….."
EAD/AP : RD : 04/22/04
AD : 06/16/04

Renewal : EAD / AP:
RD : 02/15/05
EAD AD : 03/29/05

and even my attorney called the NSC and was told they are processing August 2003 cases. I am beginning to dislike August :mad:

Maheshcr, a quick qs. Does your I-140 receipt notice have the priority date column filled in? Mine does not have it. Asked around here and the lawyers too. All say it is should not be an issue. But still wondering...
DIGS, how about you?

No. My I-140 receipt notice too doesn't have the priority date. It's not an issue, but that's one of the way we can know the priority date as it appears NSC (at times in a good harvest season) approves the I-140 based on the prioroity dates.

I came to know of my priority date using the date labour recd. the application and I had this information in an email from my attorney.

INS2004Filer said:
Why don't you call NSC? Your dates are within NSC posted dates [sep 30, 2003].
I have called them many times. My lawyer have sent a letter too, my employer have called couple times, got their response on 3/1/05 stating that we have responded to your inquiry for the case & you should hear from us in 30 days. 30 days over no changes.
I have taken help from our senator. yet no changes

Hi Toraboraus,

My 140 receipt does not have the PD column filled in. However, my LC has the PD indicated as Aug.03. I'm sure NSC has that info. built in.

Wish our 140 gets approved this month so we dont get into the Teen months.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
PD : Aug.03
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
DIGS, good to know that I am not alone. I still wish that the receipt notice had the priority date filled in. With the NSC you never know how good their systems are.

Thanks and all the best.

I have emailed the local congressmen two days back on the status. Not sure how far they will be helpful. I will keep you guys updated on what's happening.

Let's hope for the best!

Mahesh

Nsc

Hi guys,

What is meant by Biometerics FP? IF so, please let me know.. FBI sent my FP Results to NSC but they havn't updated in their website..

This is really a waiting game in NSC..

We have to wait wait wait.....

Rgds,
VJ

toraboraus said:
DIGS, good to know that I am not alone. I still wish that the receipt notice had the priority date filled in. With the NSC you never know how good their systems are.

Thanks and all the best.

If it makes you feel better, my 140 receipt notice had a blank priority date, but the 140 approval notice did have the correct PD. I think they need to make sure the right PD is on the 140 approval notice but not on the receipt notice..