140 online status record not found

emc

Registered Users (C)
my I140 got approved this Feb. recently i checked the online status for my 140 case, it says it can't be found in the system.

anyone had the same experience?

Thanks!!!

Many are facing the same problem they are unable to check status on BCIS online, this all has started 10-15 days back.
In day time you should call up NCSC1-800 # and ask your status, if you speak to them please also ask what is the problem with BCIS online status check, many have the same issue and posted in other threads but once they checked with NCSC they asked about the case status and forget to ask what is the problem going on with BCIS online status, if you get any update please post. It will help others to know the reason behind all this mess up on BCIS online status check and the reason behind this

Same thing happened to me. It appears to have happened exactly 1 year after the receipt date- I'm thinking they might have archived approved cases over a year old because of computer system volume problems? The automated voice status still has the old status, though.

The same thing happened to me too.

A personal friend of mine who's a BCIS officer told me that this happens often, for a variety of reasons. My I-485 application dissapeared for a week or two fron the online status check, but the phone system worked just fine. Now the website is working again, for me.

I guess it's just a glitch.

Might be good news waiting for u guys

Actually most of the cases where it's happening the cases are getting approved, it happened with me yesterday and I checked on the phone system and found my case to be approved and the approved status came back on the site also today. So hang in there and also try the phone system side by side.

Good Luck to you all.

"Prem naam hai mera Prem Chopra" - Bobby

the case not found status...

seems to be a good position to be in - case not found and then learn its approved in the next few days. From this board and colleagues at least 15-20 in that boat.., not found and then approved....