140 employer with less salary, please suggest.

mailgc

Registered Users (C)
140 Employer paid only half salary 2yrs back when 140 was in the process, I was forced to have time-off, because he could not pay.
Now I used AC21 and moved to new employer with 485 pending. I got dol letter asking me to respond if this employer did not paid in the employement period.

a)What do I need to do, should I tell them that I did not get full pay. Because he is a criminal, he tortured me/family and others employees for yrs to get money, I want to teach him lesson. I can not explain in words how much stress, tension each day passed, he used to deduct money from payrol without asking me, it was a miserable life.
b)Will it be a problem in GC process, if I said yes. Because they may found that at that time my 140 got approved with employer inability to pay, this may be a problem. He already revoked 140.

Looks like DOL is investigating this emp for a long time, so this is my best time to take revenge of that criminal.

Please suggest, what should I do ? Greatly appreciate.
thx.

mailgc said:
140 Employer paid only half salary 2yrs back when 140 was in the process, I was forced to have time-off, because he could not pay.
Now I used AC21 and moved to new employer with 485 pending. I got dol letter asking me to respond if this employer did not paid in the employement period.

a)What do I need to do, should I tell them that I did not get full pay. Because he is a criminal, he tortured me/family and others employees for yrs to get money, I want to teach him lesson. I can not explain in words how much stress, tension each day passed, he used to deduct money from payrol without asking me, it was a miserable life.
b)Will it be a problem in GC process, if I said yes. Because they may found that at that time my 140 got approved with employer inability to pay, this may be a problem. He already revoked 140.

Looks like DOL is investigating this emp for a long time, so this is my best time to take revenge of that criminal.

Please suggest, what should I do ? Greatly appreciate.
thx.

The question is if your current employer pays more than PWD? If yes, you are fine.

You should be fine if you are getting paid now equal or more than PWD mentioned in that Labor. You should send EVL, recent paystubs and W2's. Did you informed USCIS already saying that you are changing the employer by AC21 rule ?.

You said they are asking whether your previous employer paid you properly or not ?. So, please contact UnitedNations...he definitely have solution for your case.

mailgc said:
Now I used AC21 and moved to new employer with 485 pending.

I got dol letter asking me to respond if this employer did not paid in the employement period.
------------ reply to DOL they will recover the wages
a)What do I need to do, should I tell them that I did not get full pay. Because he is a criminal, he tortured me/family and others employees for yrs to get money, I want to teach him lesson.
------------ teach him lesson
I can not explain in words how much stress, tension each day passed, he used to deduct money from payrol without asking me, it was a miserable life.

------------- i dont see problem as you invoked AC21
-------------- I will do that
Please suggest, what should I do ?
----------- inform the DOL and dont forget to post the updates
Greatly appreciate.
thx.

Invoked AC21 by sending all paperwork to SC, and getting same/high pay specified in labor, so its safe there.
Well, I got DOL letter may be because there is investigation going on about this employer. And he involved this similar way with many employees, he is horrible creature, for money he will do anything. Sorry to say that even though he is from same community, he behaved very rudely with me. If he just takes money thats little ok, but he harrassed by not giving me any paperwork/visa for months, I was total slave earning for him. I want to teach him, atleast by some means.
At the same time, I do not want to make my GC any complex, becuase I took lot of pains/spend money/time to reach to this position.

Will service center treat this as 140 fraud, becasue technically 140 is approved based upon labor that emp has ability to pay. I am confused, please suggest.