140 approved (ND oct 21 2003)

octFiler

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

This came as a complete surprise for me. Today i got mail from USCIC saying my 140 is approved, then i checked the site and it also said my 140 is approved today.

my Details
140/485 concurrent EB3 ND 21st OCT 2003

I did not get any RFE's either....

I sincerely thank all the members for helping me out when ever i had any question/Doubts and also because of whom i understood teh whole process.

I wish all of you who to get all ur applications approved at the earliest, good luck guys.....

PS: I dont know why my case was approved all of a sudden when so many other cases before me are pending, the only thing i did differently oflate is, last week i have applied for my EAD renewal and my wife's EAD renewal and AP.I dont know if it kicked the process or what ever but thought will let you guys know about this to you guys.....

Congrats..I am surprised that Ohato memo is not applied in your case. Anyway, now you can think about AC CP. Good luck

octfiler,

co-incidentally, my filing concurrent date is also 10/21/03 at NSC, but in EB-2 category.

i don't know when my turn will come..... : :(

*** said:
Congrats..I am surprised that Ohato memo is not applied in your case. Anyway, now you can think about AC CP. Good luck

I 2 was surprised that mine was not picked up by Ohato memo but i am glad...atleast 140 is approved....

I have applied for 140/485 concurently, is it possible for me to AC CP? Please advice....

Thanks,
octFiler.

yes if you can prove that you are experiencing hardship because of delay in your i 485 like not able to get promotion or not able to get education loan etc., If you are Indian than Bombay consulate is accepting Attorney certified cases. I heard Chennai also does.

congrats octfiler,

have you finger printed as yet ? looking at your case again it looks like they have been just touching EB3 cases. i dont really know how they go about picking which cases to approve and which not but congrats again. a 140 approved in NSC is good news anyways and that also a concurrent case. i hope they start doing EB2 cases also soon. all the 140 recent approvals ive seen have been EB3 cases.

any movements on 485 ?

iknowitall said:
congrats octfiler,

have you finger printed as yet ? looking at your case again it looks like they have been just touching EB3 cases. i dont really know how they go about picking which cases to approve and which not but congrats again. a 140 approved in NSC is good news anyways and that also a concurrent case. i hope they start doing EB2 cases also soon. all the 140 recent approvals ive seen have been EB3 cases.

any movements on 485 ?

I FPiedd on may 8th.

-----------------------
yes if you can prove that you are experiencing hardship because of delay in your i 485 like not able to get promotion or not able to get education loan etc., If you are Indian than Bombay consulate is accepting Attorney certified cases. I heard Chennai also does.
-------------------------------
Thaks ***

I am from South India, can i still apply at bombay consulate and also can you please tell me where i can find more info about CP.

octFiler.

Congrats!!

congrats octFiler!

my humble advice :- don't worry about consular processing for the next 10 days. if NSC lives up to its word, your 485 approval should be on its way.

Until then, just enjoy the 140 approval!

magajmari said:
congrats octFiler!

my humble advice :- don't worry about consular processing for the next 10 days. if NSC lives up to its word, your 485 approval should be on its way.

Until then, just enjoy the 140 approval!

I will take your advice magajmari , thanks.

octFiler.

Is it concurrent ??? at least expectation...CONGRATS any way

octFiler said:
Guys,

This came as a complete surprise for me. Today i got mail from USCIC saying my 140 is approved, then i checked the site and it also said my 140 is approved today.

my Details
140/485 concurrent EB3 ND 21st OCT 2003

I did not get any RFE's either....

I sincerely thank all the members for helping me out when ever i had any question/Doubts and also because of whom i understood teh whole process.

I wish all of you who to get all ur applications approved at the earliest, good luck guys.....

PS: I dont know why my case was approved all of a sudden when so many other cases before me are pending, the only thing i did differently oflate is, last week i have applied for my EAD renewal and my wife's EAD renewal and AP.I dont know if it kicked the process or what ever but thought will let you guys know about this to you guys.....

OctFiler,

Congratulations !!

Have Fun !

Rakesh

I-140/485 EB3 CONCURRENT OCT 9th 2003
STILL WAITING ????

bcis said:
Is it concurrent ??? at least expectation...CONGRATS any way

I did not understand ur question exactly but I filed concurently but approval is not concurrent, only 140 is approved. Hope i have answered you.

Thanks to everybody else for the wishes.

octfiler.

Did you finish FP? Usually concurrent approvals comming a week gap between 140 and 485. Hope it.

octFiler said:
I did not understand ur question exactly but I filed concurently but approval is not concurrent, only 140 is approved. Hope i have answered you.

Thanks to everybody else for the wishes.

octfiler.

bcis said:
Did you finish FP? Usually concurrent approvals comming a week gap between 140 and 485. Hope it.

Oh okay thanks for the info.

FYI: I got Finger Printed on may 8th

octFiler.

iknowitall said:
octfiler

keep monitoring your 485 something should get updated or changed soon.

I will and also will keep u guys updated if anything gets updated on 485.

octFiler.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your 485 gets approved the same way.........

My RD is in the same month( 7th Oct 2003). No FP yet. Hope i will get something soon.