140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

The following case might be the first case filed under Pilot Program, I140 approved in 28 days, but no update about I485.

Originally Posted by unendingwait(on 05/10/2004)
Hi All,

My I140 and 485 were filed on April 2nd 2004 (Concurrent EB2). I got I140 approval notice on 30th April 2004. My company is very big global firm.

FP, AP, EAD still pending.

Seems things are moving very fast

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
My I140/485 have been sent on June 25th. My lawyer said she got a receipt for I140 with RD:28th June. But my lawyer hasn't received the receipt for I485 till now.
Is this common?
The reason I am worried is that I fear if INS will date my I485 as some other date and mark it non-concurrent. My lawyer sent the I140/485 same day in same packet (concurrently).

Please suggest.
Thanks

Hello,
I will be filling my concurrent 140/485 this week.
My lawyer has received all the necessary documents from my company and me along with the medical.

Any new approvals in the pilot program. So far sounds like there are only 2-3 such approvals.. or is it because we are too early?

EB2 or eb3?

Hello All,
I have BS degree,my job req is BS+2 yrs and I had 5+yrs of exp before joining this job.Now I have to file I-140. My autorney says it should be file as EB3.
Can i file as EB2? If they decline EB2, do I have start over with different priority dates? What are my options?

Any suggestion from senior guru's.
thanks
tobi

Tobi2004
I always thought that EB2/3 category is decided at labor level itself. So not sure if you can change it while applying 140/485 unless I understood u wrong.

Hello All, I was enquiring about this dates (RD and ND) as I am in the process of submission of docs now. One of my colleagues just submitted for concurrent processing. His dates came out different for I-140 and I-485. I myself saw on the website, dates are different. Our lawyers send them both on the same date. Dont know if they have sent in one packet as many people report or two seperate packets. He is in EB3 category though. Dont know if they assign sames dates for EB2 category only. I belong to EB2. Can somebody shed light on this? Is that both should be send in ONE single packet? and is that seperate submission on the same day not considered concurrent? very confusing!!

Starter said:
Hi Guys,
My I140/485 have been sent on June 25th. My lawyer said she got a receipt for I140 with RD:28th June. But my lawyer hasn't received the receipt for I485 till now.
Is this common?
The reason I am worried is that I fear if INS will date my I485 as some other date and mark it non-concurrent. My lawyer sent the I140/485 same day in same packet (concurrently).

Please suggest.
Thanks

srk77,
You have to submit both in same packet. I submitted recently and asked my lawyer about concurrent applications and she said they have to be sent same day in sam packet. My dates are June 30th. Its the same date for 140/485/EAD.

futureisbright,
Even i am in a big company and my lawyers took a long time... these guys suck. My labor got approved on Apr 15 and I gave them all the docs they need by May 1st. They completed the I140 docs in 15 days.. but they took till June 25th to file both 140 and 485. suckers. I had to push these slackers all the time.

Starter said:
srk77,
You have to submit both in same packet. I submitted recently and asked my lawyer about concurrent applications and she said they have to be sent same day in sam packet. My dates are June 30th. Its the same date for 140/485/EAD.

futureisbright,
Even i am in a big company and my lawyers took a long time... these guys suck. My labor got approved on Apr 15 and I gave them all the docs they need by May 1st. They completed the I140 docs in 15 days.. but they took till June 25th to file both 140 and 485. suckers. I had to push these slackers all the time.

Thanks Starter. I would check with the lawyers to make sure same does not happen to me as in my colleague's case.

any appovals

does any one received approvals.

looks like the pilot program is not in full swing. the have approved only a few cases.

please post here if any one receives approvals.

thanks

Just a beautiful lie........

Well, now it seems pilot program is just a beautiful lie. Let's recall the
every beautiful promise from INS, which one did have a good end?

I agree that some people benefited from the pilot program, but not
many. From this site, you may find that some applications have been
over 90 days or nearly 90 days but get nothing done yet.

Also please note that the several people luckily benefited from Pilot
program ALL got their approvals in less than 2 months.

Who can exactly tell us, which person with which qualification with
how much salary within which kind of company with what age blah
blah ... then is qualified for the pilot program? Why so many different
standards for the same time group applications?

Not a complaint but so many questions....

:confused:

some new cases might be approved.

Just look at another thread,
WAC041335**** 04/09/04 APPROVED 07/13/04 RECEIVED_0 04/09/04
WAC041625**** 05/17/04 APPROVED 07/16/04 RECEIVED_0 05/17/04

Those two I140 cases should be approved under Pilot Program. Note: All approved cases in this thread took less than two months mensioned by AprilCase. However. case with ND: 04/09/2004 took more than three month. This give me litte hope. My case with ND:04/15/2004. It is still pending.

Jim24
You are right. Probably its just taking 1 more month. And also there may be cases not reported here.
Where did you get these cases from? I believe yours will be approved soon :)
Don't forget to post when u get the approval :)

FP status

Hi all:

I recently got my FP done and today I received an email saying that "Results of FP review have been received and that processing has resumed in my case". What does this mean? and what should I expect as next step?

-htammana
FP Received: 06/25/2004
FP Appt: 07/30/2004

I got the FP Notice on Jul 28th asking me to attend on Aug 30th. I generally hear that they give 30 days for appearing. Is it normal to give only 10 day notice?

hi htammana/others in this timeframe

My online message got updated to below,

On XXXX XX, XXXX, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review

I noticed your message is different than the above message did you get above message before getting the message that you posted?? Is this something to be worried about.

My details
CSC EB2 Concurrent
I485 ND May 15 2004
FP done on July 21

Early FP?

EB2 Original Labor - CSC
I140: RD - 09-JUL-2004, ND - 14-JUL-2004
I485: RD - 09-JUL-2004 ND - 14-JUL-2004
FP Recd date - 02-Aug-2004 , Appt date - 02-Sep-2004 oakland

Any pros/cons of going for early finger printing. Can i go to SFO/Sanjose for early finger printing instead of oakland. Pls suggest.