11 weeks since interview no oath notice yet- anybody in the same boat?

virerus

Registered Users (C)
the case is in san francisco district office and my priority date is october 4th 2007 - and according to processing times on USCIS website n400 current processing date is november 22nd 2007 meaning mine should be processed already?

after successful interview the first week of july, io told me to wait 4-6 weeks to get oath letter. still waiting... when i call 800 number they say the case is approved but under supervisor's review. what does that mean?

i put a service request but still the same letter saying wait 90- the other letter 120 days? is this normal? i'm very frustrated.

already wrote to my representative and will also write to senators too. just wondering if there are other people in this situation.

the case is in san francisco district office and my priority date is october 4th 2007 - and according to processing times on USCIS website n400 current processing date is november 22nd 2007 meaning mine should be processed already?

after successful interview the first week of july, io told me to wait 4-6 weeks to get oath letter. still waiting... when i call 800 number they say the case is approved but under supervisor's review. what does that mean?

i put a service request but still the same letter saying wait 90- the other letter 120 days? is this normal? i'm very frustrated.

already wrote to my representative and will also write to senators too. just wondering if there are other people in this situation.

I think 2 people have to approve it. You could also sue at 120 days.

I am in a similar situation in Boston. I called th e customer secrvice and lately they have a standard reply that need to wait for 90 days and then they can put a service request to the Boston Do for status. The Boston office Irony is that Infopass site also says that no appointment available. So I think I am stuck.

9 weeks since the interview,no decision made yet

Hi
I am in the same boat . I had my naturalization interview on July 17th-2008 at Philadelphia , cleared the History/Civics test and successfully went through the interview,but not formally approved. well , the officer said 'everything looks good' at the end of the interview, but cant approve the case since he didnt have my file with him then and I will directly receive the oath-ceremony letter soon. I specifically asked if I will be called for another interview, he said 'no we will bring you in here for the oath...usually it takes a month to schedule these' ...

still waiting for a decision/oath-ceremony letter... Created a service ticket by calling the 800 number , received a letter from USCIS,Philadelphia saying ' the case is still under review' and if I dont hear back in 90 days, I can make another call to check !!!

Sent two letters to USCIS so far, one to Philadelphia interviewing officer and the other to Vermont Service center, no reponse.

Dont know what to do ... I looked at the Infopass appointment system, but none of those options to apply to me , since its not been 45 days since I interacted with USCIS last and this is a pending case...Am I missing something?

There is no data on status online too..

Any tips/help appreciated
Thanks
tmgn

re

the situation kinda sucks - mine is under review since first week of august. so... by now about 8 weeks -which is 2 months. also i was told the same that my file needs to be "merged" and all they had was a temporary one. when i call on the phone they say your app is approved but under review. some reps/IOs are pretty nice the others plain rude. so i think depends on the person good luck. keep posting any developments.

I am on the same boat aswell.IO told me she has recommended my file for approval .But needs supervisor approval.I was interviewed in first week of August. Still waiting......................

Update: Received Oath letter 90 days after Interview

Exactly on the 90th day after Interview Boston local DO posted my Oath letter which I received today.