1-130 gave wrong 1-94 number

sheilashy

Registered Users (C)
Oh my gooosh! I wrote a wrong number in my 1-130 for the 1-94 number.
Would anyone tell me if this will cause the denial of the petition. :eek:

mr needy said:
how do u know the I94 no is wrong i mean wronly written or some diff no on the I 94

I wrote the SRC number. He has SRC number (receipt number) because he had extended his stay here for quite a while.
When I was answering the 1-130 I overlooked on it, probably because of the dash on the form. Coz receipt numbers has one dash, right?
I never had a problem with the other application like EAD. His EAD got approved in less than 2 mos.
But while I was looking on my copies I saw and realized I wrote the wrong number. What should I do? :confused:

sheilashy said:
I wrote the SRC number. He has SRC number (receipt number) because he had extended his stay here for quite a while.
When I was answering the 1-130 I overlooked on it, probably because of the dash on the form. Coz receipt numbers has one dash, right?
I never had a problem with the other application like EAD. His EAD got approved in less than 2 mos.
But while I was looking on my copies I saw and realized I wrote the wrong number. What should I do? :confused:

I wrote the right number on his EAD application. I just did wrong on his 1-130.

If U Have Attached A Copy Of I 94 Then I Thk It Wont Be A Problem.!! U Can Call The 1-800 No And Tell Them About It There Is Section Which Tell U This