01-268-5XXXX Approved Nov 5

sumkap

Registered Users (C)
Another very old case approved. I Dont have words to express happiness, but definately know that this lon awaited approval came just nick of time. My EAD expiring tomorrow, and was planning on getting iEAD tomorrow (90 days before second EAD application date).

My most sincere feelings and gratitudeness to PCee and NV2001 and all my friends on this board.

Sillyman you have been cheering everybody here in these difficult times, and I had started liking your posts since I read your bundle theory.

My Case details(PCee, please update you July 2001 MD summary list):
PD: Nov 99
RD: July 10, 2001
ND: Aug 28, 2001

FP: Nov 30, 2001 (ahead of scheduled date and diff loc: sanjose; Had Oakland as scheduled loc on FP notice)

Processing resumed: Jan 9
EAD approved: Nov 7 2001
2EAD filed: Aug 7
Files sent to Missourie (before Audit)
Case Assigned: Oct 25
Case Approved: Nov 5 (for me & spouse)

Friends, I pray for everybody here, and specially for WAC-01 people.
Good luck and definately there is God looking at all of us from somewhere.

:) :) :) :)

Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Sumkap!!!!!!!!!! Go pop open those champagne bottles that you have preserved for this day!! Patience, really pays off!

Congrats sumkap. I am anticipating NV2001 to tell us a good news soon now.

I am sort of convinced that the reason for the slowdown is that INS is trying to clear out older cases first, which is a great thing honestly speaking. I hope all of you WAC-01's get approved ASAP.

Wonderful news

sumcap yours is the first 'old case' approval after annoomen's. Enjoy your freedom.

Hope this starts a sequence that clears out the 01 cases!

Thanks for your wish, Sillyman.

Sumkap - congratulations!!

I was getting worried looking at this site - i am glad to see this good news - and i sincerely hope that all the long waiters get theirs one after the other now.
All the best.:D :D

Thank you friends

goTitans, PrasadS, Nell02, Silly Man, ecclabs, grassisgreen, PCee, racs_12, tokoji, NV2001, chiefcook2002, jatinder kaur, gcwaiting007, Anoommen, and all slient visitors,

Thanks you friends for your wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Passport stamped today

Got passport stamped. Felt little bit dissapointed looking at the stamp. It is plain old stamp with handwritten validity date. Just wondering - for this I had been waiting for so long.
Well, they canceled my spouses H1 and as mine was expired, so it didnt matter. So they left it as it is.

They took I94 cards, EAD card, approval notices and photos.
Saw some folks being returned for re-photo. There is photo studio across the street.

It took 3 hours to get the whole process done. There was rush as yesterday was holiday.

For people who would go to SFO to stamp: go to second floor, room no. 200B. There is small opening on the door where you can drop your approval notices. They call people in FIFO order. and ask you for all other required documents. And once they take all the documents, your finger print, signature, they take your passport for stamp. after 15-20 min, they call you again and return your passport.

congrats!!!!!!!

how long does it took to get your approvals..

did you go to SF for stamping... ??

expecting my approval anyday... :)

few days

Approved on Nov 5, came to know about it when checked online on Nov 6. (I used to check atleast 3-4 times a day :) ). Then recieved cc copy of approval notice on Nov 8, and collected original approval notices from attorney yesterday. I guess they mailed it together to myself and attorney. Today there was line outside the building (SFO) - it is not the Main enterance, one next to it. You have to walk around the building. Around 10 people ahead of me at around 8.30 am in the morning. But people were getting quickly. Then line again at metal detector. After that take elevator to second floor, and on the right side you will see 200B. Hope it is not lot of rush tomorrow or day after, when you go for stamping.
Hope you get notices soon, even cc copy is enough to carry. They ask for your AP, EAD, driver liscence along with approval notice, passport and photo. Make sure you write in pencil your A number and name behind the photos.