“Writ of Mandamus” !!! Suing USCIS Successfully..........

It costs a few thousands. That's why she dismissed. She was lucky because she got her money back. The lawyer's fee I mean.
wow that's surprising !! honestly i didn't know fighting back them would cost more money than the attorney got at first!! that's unfair when you pay 5k the attorney should be with you until the end of the path.

what are the chances of getting interview if you file WOM?
I filed a WOM back in Nov. 2023, and got an interview 9 months later. On my interview day in August 2023, my attorney told me that they were not accepting any more WOMs because of backlog. I am not sure if this was only temporary, or not.

Hi all,
It’s been a year I’m waiting for my asylum interview in Florida, I asked congresswoman to follow up on my case but still no updates from them, although I got another SSN mailed for me last month, Is it a good sign? am I going to hear from them any time soon? Should I consider writing mandamus!? msg me if you have the same experience!

Hi all,
It’s been a year I’m waiting for my asylum interview in Florida, I asked congresswoman to follow up on my case but still no updates from them, although I got another SSN mailed for me last month, Is it a good sign? am I going to hear from them any time soon? Should I consider writing mandamus!? msg me if you have the same experience!
hahhaha mandamus for been wiaitng only for 1 year? no comment

Hi all,
Not before yu wait couple of years :)

Hi all,
I have been waiting for 7.5 years…

don't be in rush cause unfortunately it's the worst asylum office in the country!!! the amount of their refusals is higher than any other asylum office.
Thanks! I moved to New Orleans in 2022 and got the interview at the beginning of this month, I'm waiting for the result now.