Waiting Asylum decision

Hi guys, whats the implication of Asylum Officer not showing up for my interview ? USCIS admitted its a fault on their side with documentation proof(which I have a copy). They said another would be rescheduled in a month, its 3weeks now, no letter. Pls advice
what asylum office ?

Hi,guys.I'm new here.I am like many others have been waiting for my decision for a long time.To be specific my interview was on Sep 9th 2013,a month ago I did my second fingerprint one month ago.Today I discovered this forum and I found a lot of useful information.But I have 1 question:I called EOIR ((800) 898-7180) today and it found my info,it says my case is pending.I never called this number before,I just called now when I saw it on forum.Does this mean I've been reffered to court?if so why didn't I get any letter?Can anyone check what the system says when you enter your A#.Thank you!

Hello all,
I had my asylum interview in March 2014, today I received letter from USCIS for second fingerprint, is any one as same experience?
And what happens after fingerprint?
Is it second interview after that

Thanks

Hello all,
I had my asylum interview in March 2014, today I received letter from USCIS for second fingerprint, is any one as same experience?
And what happens after fingerprint?
Is it second interview after that

Thanks
Los Angeles asylum office

Don't worry in many cases the finger prints goes expires after two years. It is a routine process. Its can not affect your case due to long back log in LA office which is slowest in the country I think you decision may take more time. Good luck

Don't worry in many cases the finger prints goes expires after two years. It is a routine process. Its can not affect your case due to long back log in LA office which is slowest in the country I think you decision may take more time. Good luck
Thank you yea it's really slow here in LA, and I did a complaint as well for my decision which is writ of mandamus will see what will coming up
After 2 years
Good luck for all asylum seekers

Hi guys,
I conacted the asylum office and they told me that my asylum decision is placed in mail to me 40 days ago. I haven't receiced anything yet. Is there someone with a smililar situation?. Thank you

Hi guys,
I conacted the asylum office and they told me that my asylum decision is placed in mail to me 40 days ago. I haven't receiced anything yet. Is there someone with a smililar situation?. Thank you
I think yu should go there and check with them, maybe they give you the copy or something or tracking number for the mail
Good luck

Thanks Mustaf, when I check the receipt # which statrs with the letter Z, I can't find any Info.
If your case approved you can check it online other wise I don't think you can check your case online which starts with Z letter, so better to just contact the USCIS and find out what's going on, and what it will appear on thier system

hi everyone,

today i just checked my Z number online and as before i checked it said not valid, but tonight when i checked it said:

On December 7, 2015, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number #### We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by January 6, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

but i did not applied for work authorization cuz my EAD still valid, i have no idea or maybe my case got approved
anyone as same thing:

Congratulation @Mustaf ! This message means that your case has been approved! Happy for you and your new life.
Can you share with us your timeline and more info about the Writ of Mandamus that you filed?
Hello,
Thank you so much, today I received my grant :) so happy

I field my case in February 2014
Interviewed March 2014
AO said will mail the decision
2015 several inquiry but no respond
July 2015 ( lawyer) filed writ of mandamous
One mouth later received letter from district court that they got my case and assigned a judge on my case
End of October received letter from court for extension time for 2 months death line that case should be complete 4 December no more time to grant,
November received second fingerprint
4 December received e mail from government attorney said the case will be complete before end of this year

Today received my grant which approved 4 December 2015,

Thank you guys and I hope all seekers will get thier decision soon, good luck and be patient all be good at the end