EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

Yes, it seems strange for me, too. I called the same day as you but they process my request only on May 1st. Dunno why. I think I'll wait till Friday. I have infopass appointment on Friday, hope they may tell me something new
Have you got yours yet ?

Technically its 30 days, but if you do not hear from them when your 180 days are completed (150+30 after EAD application) then follow the guidelines as been discussed in this thread above.
I am in California too, I cant track my receipt number on the uscis website but its been past 150+30 days and I applied for Ead last month and did biometrics and I did call for a service request and its been 10 days after the service request call and haven't received anything and unfortunately I cant track my application . Should I give it more time? Please anyone in Cali who has processed recently to give a timeline .I am checking mailbox all time. Waiting is killing lol ...Thank you

I am in California too, I cant track my receipt number on the uscis website but its been past 150+30 days and I applied for Ead last month and did biometrics and I did call for a service request and its been 10 days after the service request call and haven't received anything and unfortunately I cant track my application . Should I give it more time? Please anyone in Cali who has processed recently to give a timeline .I am checking mailbox all time. Waiting is killing lol ...Thank you
why can't you track your receipt number? I know that asylum case cannot be tracked online, but you can track EAD

Reactions: v.j
I don't know whether I'll get my EAD on time or not but I had very different experience in asylum interview, I heard from many people that asylum interview takes 1 hour and 30 minutes approx. if given in english and 2 hour and 30 minutes approx if interpreter is with you, but it seems different in my case, I had an interview in english and it lasts for 3 and half hour, then officer asked me to come back after 14 days to receive decision but on 13th day I got a call from her and she said decision is not made yet and she will call me and wife for interview again, and its been 4 months and I haven't heard anything since then but applied for EAD. Is it a good sign or bad?

Have you got yours yet ?
I didn't. Still waiting. i went to the office with my infopass, but it was not informative. The officer just told that I already knew. But she placed another service request. Last time, I got respond really fast(couple of days)- i got email from uscis saying only that my case is pending. Now I havent got anything back from my second service request. It was placed on May 15. And in my account I was able to see that it was placed, then it changed to May 21(time indicating when request is placed) . I was about to call then again but then saw that they reviewed my request and sent respond. But again, I haven't got anything. Dont know what to do. It is almost 90 days already

I didn't. Still waiting. i went to the office with my infopass, but it was not informative. The officer just told that I already knew. But she placed another service request. Last time, I got respond really fast(couple of days)- i got email from uscis saying only that my case is pending. Now I havent got anything back from my second service request. It was placed on May 15. And in my account I was able to see that it was placed, then it changed to May 21(time indicating when request is placed) . I was about to call then again but then saw that they reviewed my request and sent respond. But again, I haven't got anything. Dont know what to do. It is almost 90 days already
It seems like that it is your renewal and not first time filing, I think calling and service request only works for new EAD and not renewals, and you should be able to keep on working between your renewals, I am not a lawyer, but it is my understanding.

Is it a good sign or bad?
Well, I think it means that officer was unable to make a decision and needs to meet with you again to clarify your case again. Everyone has different lengths of interviews. I saw people went to interview and got back so fast. Mine was 2 hours long and I had interpreter.

It seems like that it is your renewal and not first time filing, I think calling and service request only works for new EAD and not renewals, and you should be able to keep on working between your renewals, I am not a lawyer, but it is my understanding.
It is my third time. Service request works i think in each case. Actually, i thought that i have to wait 90 days before doing any request, but that person on the phone told me that for asylum applicants it was 30 days, no matter if it is first time or renewal. And he placed that request for me. My old ead expired and that is why I am worring about my renewal so much. Last time it was done in a month. This year, it is a really long waiting time

It is my third time. Service request works i think in each case. Actually, i thought that i have to wait 90 days before doing any request, but that person on the phone told me that for asylum applicants it was 30 days, no matter if it is first time or renewal. And he placed that request for me. My old ead expired and that is why I am worring about my renewal so much. Last time it was done in a month. This year, it is a really long waiting time
Are you waiting for interview or decision?

I guess as long as you have EAD and all necessary documents that allows you stay and work, forget about it and march on with life.

My wife and I have applied for our first EAD last friday, waiting to get my receipt. Really need to get my EAD in 30 days, need to feed my family of 3 :)

@Zyam the service center are currently very busy and I have seen case in which EAD renewal took almost 120 days. It is a pain and a very widespread problem.