• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Ha ha .. if you think you are used to a spice hotter than Berbere, it must be another one which we call Mitmita (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitmita). Or otherwise you must be Chinese or Malaysian (the hottest food I tasted so far in life, wuh..).

LoL Y ou can plan your next vacation to Addis to get more flavor of the spices.

Admittedly describing some food as hot or spicy is subjective to the taster's palate, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself when I read your description of Chinese or Malaysian dishes as the hottest you've tasted so far. And I thought to myself the Berbere or even Mitmita spice couldn't be that spicy IMO. I consider the Chinese or Malaysian dishes I've tasted slightly or at most averagely spicy.

Admittedly describing some food as hot or spicy is subjective to the taster's palate, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself when I read your description of Chinese or Malaysian dishes as the hottest you've tasted so far. And I thought to myself the Berbere or even Mitmita spice couldn't be that spicy IMO. I consider the Chinese or Malaysian dishes I've tasted slightly or at most averagely spicy.
Yes, I agree! Food tastes are personal and relative and we can talk only about our own experiences. Even all varieties of dishes from a particular country may not be equally spicy/hot. I wish I invite the three of you sMom, Susie and Britsimon to my home for a dinner and show you how spicy/hot and "delicious" our dishes are after my relocation. Frankly speaking, it will also be an opportunity to thank you guys for what you have been doing for this forum. If any of you are living in/around the East Cost area, we will be within easy reach.

Yes, I agree! Food tastes are personal and relative and we can talk only about our own experiences. Even all varieties of dishes from a particular country may not be equally spicy/hot. I wish I invite the three of you sMom, Susie and Britsimon to my home for a dinner and show you how spicy/hot and "delicious" our dishes are after my relocation. Frankly speaking, it will also be an opportunity to thank you guys for what you have been doing for this forum. If any of you are living in/around the East Cost area, we will be within easy reach.

We are all on the west coast... You will need to come visit!!

Dear @MB1xxx and @ZGREAT, thank you so much with your guidance yeasterday night i managed paying USCIS-ELIS immigration fee online using our host account details .
for those who are interested below payment confirmation mail samples .

Your payment has been submitted to Pay.gov and the details are below. If you have any questions or wish to cancel this payment, you will need to contact National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Application Name: *******
Pay.gov Tracking ID: xxxHHU
Agency Tracking ID: xxxxxxxxxxxA3

Account Holder Name: xxxxxx xxxx
Transaction Type: ACH Debit
Transaction Amount: $495.00
Payment Date: Apr 28, 2015
Account Type: Personal Checking
Routing Number: xxxx
Account Number: **************75

Transaction Date: Apr 25, 2015 4:43:11 PM
Total Payments Scheduled: 1
Frequency: OneTime

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

For those interested about uscis-elis payment guide http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/USCIS ELIS/immigrant-fee-guide.pdf

Dear @MB1xxx and @ZGREAT, thank you so much with your guidance yeasterday night i managed paying USCIS-ELIS immigration fee online using our host account details .

Your payment has been submitted to Pay.gov and the details are below. If you have any questions or wish to cancel this payment, you will need to contact National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

For those interested about uscis-elis payment guide http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/USCIS ELIS/immigrant-fee-guide.pdf
Wawoo! what a wonderful news!! Congrats @rolex123. Now, you can sit back and relax while packing. You can talk to @ZGREAT about what and how to pack ..:)

@MB1xxx Thanks for recommending me

If i remember well ....

Berbere , kibe . Kolo , doro, beso ,shiro,chiko , mitmita

If possible don't think about bringing " bula "at all they will give you a hard time at the POE ,

Thanks @ZGREAT! That is an already rich list. @rolex123, in addition to the list from ZGREAT, don't also forget to take some kilos of Dirkosh to stay with some real Enjera flavor for months (you can get dirkosh that is ready and packed from Baltina stores, for example from a small Baltina store at 4kilo in front of AAU Science Campus). Durkosh firfir for weekend breakfast is what I always enjoy when I am abroad.

ZEGREAT, by the way I thought you were transiting through JFK but looks you are still in NYC. Are you going to settle in/around New York City?

Hello dears ,

some 'classical' question on AOS :) . A friend of mine has filled the I-134 form and sent me with all the required financial and employee information as in the instructions . Is it also required for him to send me some copy of his ID or Visa or ... ?
Thanks a lot !

Hello dears ,

some 'classical' question on AOS :) . A friend of mine has filled the I-134 form and sent me with all the required financial and employee information as in the instructions . Is it also required for him to send me some copy of his ID or Visa or ... ?
Thanks a lot !
Copy of his id required .

hi rolex can you brifly tell us the steps on how to make the payment online ?