• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Quiet a number of people who were expecting their 2nl's didnt get so hopefully they will get it on monday.

And again as Britsimon said earlier that the effect of the backlog has reduced, i also have a confirmation of a friend who has recieved his interview date althoigh he submitted in January.

Therefore those of us who submitted in February are sure of getting our 2nl nxt month.

Quiet a number of people who were expecting their 2nl's didnt get so hopefully they will get it on monday.

And again as Britsimon said earlier that the effect of the backlog has reduced, i also have a confirmation of a friend who has recieved his interview date althoigh he submitted in January.

Therefore those of us who submitted in February are sure of getting our 2nl nxt month.
2NL comes in batches or once at a go?

People expecting 2nls can confirm if they are coming by check the Ceac site. It doesn't show the date of the interview, but if the status is in transit that means the 2nl will come. I'm extracting the data now...

next month, meaning May anaa?