• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

..I don’t mean to disrespect anyone but searching for people to narrate their interview experiences- good or bad, is not worthwhile. People join this forum on their own free will, not by coercion. If they wish to narrate their stories- good or bad, they will do so- It’s just adviseable they do.
isn't this reply to my post ambiguos? Is it not contracdictory to say "its not worthwhile to expect people to share interview experience and then conclude by saying its adviseable they do"? Just seeking for your clarification bcos you have to be straight up with your opinion.

isn't this reply to my post ambiguos? Is it not contracdictory to say "its not worthwhile to expect people to share interview experience and then conclude by saying its adviseable they do"? Just seeking for your clarification bcos you have to be straight up with your opinion.
... U don’t have to take things out of context. We advise people to share their experiences, but must we ‘search for them’ before they do so? Consider it ‘paradoxical’ if you will- SMH

USA14 made it clear. We shouldn't search for them, should we? I have read about at least 5 guys that had their interview and none of them shared it here. Is the custom of this forum to share your interview experience as I Will do. Your refusal or approval can also save somebody. Be helpful. ;););):D

Hahaha. Scratches is back on the forum, just that he is more careful this time. If you really want to know who he is, get to the point he was banned and read carefully the posts of those who joined after that.
Lol.. Yes he is back, he ‘never dies’ you know. He keeps evolving...

Let's see if he gives honest feedback about his interview or just fades away after ...

not a coward but what will I benefit if he gets banned again? after all he is playing by the rules now so what else.

Playing by the rules is important. So is being a decent person and respectful of other peoples views. But I'll just leave it alone because his interview experience should be "interesting".

I agree to a great extent, but this forum is a public shared resource. The information being shared here improves the collective knowledge and people should make an effort to contribute back to the group to pay it forward - and I believe that is what you mean by "just adviseable if they do"

Is Cikaflexy related to Scratches by any chance?
lol

What does "estimated burden" that shows on a completed ds260 mean?

Supposed to be the time it takes to fill in a form. I have never come anywhere close to the estimated burden time on a US document!! I guess they do it to allow for a lot of non-english speakers filling in where I guess it can take much longer.

Let's see if he gives honest feedback about his interview or just fades away after ...

And by honest I mean to give details of the problems with the entry and how they affect the outcome.

on a very lighter note,I suspect Asomdwee wura ooo to be Scratches
My brother, with much respect I salute you. Mind your words, ok? Do you understand my anonymous name? It means peace. Don know the Scratches you are talking about. He must be of extreme importance to this forum the way you guys are eager to find his whereabout. I wish I am him. I salute you scratches. You have an admirer and das me.

now l have gotten my 2NL. should l submit my document to the embassy now before l go for the interview
no ma guy, you gather the documents and carry them with you to the embassy on the day of your interview. When is your interview?

mugu16 find time and read through some of the previous pages on this forum you would find shared interview expriences, they not only will guide you but can boost you marale too

No matter how awesome you are or what your dream is, some people are going to quit on you.They wont believe in your dream. It will be a nuisance to them. Will you starve the majority who will be bettered by your dream because a few people quit on you? Be focused and Be yourself no matter what or where you find yourself. keep your eyes on the winning side...be motivated and have a success story.