• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hi am new here and need your help.i will be applying with shs documents.i.e my shs statement of results from waec and a transcript frim my school which attests to the fact that i completed successfully there bcos i lost the original. Pls do i need any other shs document apart from this cos i hear of ppl talk abt shs certificate which they presented at their interview and not statement of results.i completed in very early yrs of 2000 b4 sssce was replaced by wassce, and i guess transcript is d same as the certificate from one’s school. Pls wat are your thoughts. Thanks
Quickly go to WAEC and narrate your issue to them and you would be sorted out nicely.
They would do results confirmation and send to the embassy but you would pay an amount so don't go there empty handed. Lol

Please which of you did his or her medicals at Akai House Clinic? would be glad to know the requirements and whether they will need my host's address too. thank u

Please which of you did his or her medicals at Akai House Clinic? would be glad to know the requirements and whether they will need my host's address too. thank u
yes they will need your host address. also your passport and appointment letter. make sure u know details on your birth cert. if you have kids carry their weighing cards.

and don't forget to add six (6) passport pics. u can call them for any questions you have.

hello people, i went to WAEC n narrated my story. they told me confirmation of results is all they can give n that it is as valid as the certificate which was posted to my school in 2003. i went for this cert in 2003 but got lost n my school cannot giv me a duplicate certificate so in place of that they gave me a testimonial. i have also gone for my confirmation of results already from WAEC. They posted it to my school n i went for it. so i will be going to the interview with certified statement of results from WAEC and testimonial from my school.is that ok? n does anybody have a similar experience to share with me pls? i just want to make sure i have the right and sufficient shs documents. thanks

yes they will need your host address. also your passport and appointment letter. make sure u know details on your birth cert. if you have kids carry their weighing cards.
thanks so much i appreciate it.not married n no kids either. fortunately i got their number n called. what they failed to add was my appointment letter as a requirements, nevertheless i will carry that too

and don't forget to add six (6) passport pics. u can call them for any questions you have.
yes i tried n got in contact with them. pls with the passport pics, is it the normal size or the american size or any size will do. tnx

hi members, my interview is in mid February, 2015 is it ok if i do my medicals in early January 2015? thank u

hi members, my interview is in mid February, 2015 is it ok if i do my medicals in early January 2015? thank u
The earlier the better but mind you the 6months expiry period starts from the day you start your medicals.
So bear that in mind. I called Akai and they confirm to me they can get the medical report ready in 7 working days.

As much as you got your 2NL, nothing will go wrong if you make your medical examination in early January.
But, note that the medical result will be expired with in six months (i.e. You should enter US with in six months from the date of medical examination)

As much as you got your 2NL, nothing will go wrong if you make your medical examination in early January.
But, note that the medical result will be expired with in six months (i.e. You should enter US with in six months from the date of medical examination)
Thanks bro u guys are always there to help

The earlier the better but mind you the 6months expiry period starts from the day you start your medicals.
So bear that in mind. I called Akai and they confirm to me they can get the medical report ready in 7 working days.
Thats good tnx so much

O
thanks..

Pls help me out here on this one. Is my statement of shs results frm waec n testimonial frm my school enough for the interview as far as my shs documents?

Pls help me out here on this one. Is my statement of shs results frm waec n testimonial frm my school enough for the interview as far as my shs documents?
If that is the only qualification you have then you are ok. but if you have any other qualification pls add them, like a university degree, HND, Diploma etc.

hello people, i went to WAEC n narrated my story. they told me confirmation of results is all they can give n that it is as valid as the certificate which was posted to my school in 2003. i went for this cert in 2003 but got lost n my school cannot giv me a duplicate certificate so in place of that they gave me a testimonial. i have also gone for my confirmation of results already from WAEC. They posted it to my school n i went for it. so i will be going to the interview with certified statement of results from WAEC and testimonial from my school.is that ok? n does anybody have a similar experience to share with me pls? i just want to make sure i have the right and sufficient shs documents. thanks
I think they will have to send the confirmation to the embassy on ur behave.