I am no Terrorist, any advice?

Hi all,

I was in same boat like guys all in past five years ago. Now, I have to apply my citizenship in coming December. My question is this unfair imposed Tier can shadow until I would apply my citizenship? I want to apply application by myself. But, I have sacred that I would have faced one more time when I apply. Please advise that I need to apply by myself or through lawers?

Hi all,

I was in same boat like guys all in past five years ago. Now, I have to apply my citizenship in coming December. My question is this unfair imposed Tier can shadow until I would apply my citizenship? I want to apply application by myself. But, I have sacred that I would have faced one more time when I apply. Please advise that I need to apply by myself or through lawers?
It should not be a problem at all but if you are not comfortable you should hire an attorney, it all depends on you if they ask you any irrelevant question and you get nervous, but I know two people who got citizenship after hold none of them hired an attorney and had not a bit of problem.

When I check my case status online I get the following reply, if any one getting the same reply, please let me know, thanks

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

When I check my case status online I get the following reply, if any one getting the same reply, please let me know, thanks

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.
[I have been getting the same error message]

I am new on this forum. I think I am in the same boat like many people. I have been granted asylum in september 2012. In july 2014, I applied for my GC but I received a letter 6 months later that my case was on hold because of TRIG. Does anyone have a solution for me ? I am not related to any organozation.

I am new on this forum. I think I am in the same boat like many people. I have been granted asylum in september 2012. In july 2014, I applied for my GC but I received a letter 6 months later that my case was on hold because of TRIG. Does anyone have a solution for me ? I am not related to any organozation.

[Strange and unusual! Because, around 2006 and after if there are any facts that might trigger these bars, you will most likely be denied for asylum].

[Strange and unusual! Because, around 2006 and after if there are any facts that might trigger these bars, you will most likely be denied for asylum].

I am in the same situation. I was granted for asylum and got my I-94. feb 2014 i applied for gc and and got a letter back in june in which they asked for proofs and i was able to send them within a month. couple of weeks ago i got a email which says my case is on hold for TRIG??? What can i do in this situation?

Hello Guys,

Its mid of March 2015 ........ Any news from anyone? Has anyone heard of anything / any movement, going on, for these pending TRIG cases?

Please share.... and let this forum get going?!

Don't give up and have faith!

Thank you!

[ I agree, hecate.

The TRIG and its exemptions process need a comprehensive review after a decade, and after the LGE, we are still having pending cases, this is humanitarianly unacceptable and logically inexplicable. The whole process is not supported by any resolution of common sense but bureaucratic Memos of contradictions. Because those involved in the exemption process do not in reality care about the real matter of concern.]

[ I agree, hecate.

The TRIG and its exemptions process need a comprehensive review after a decade, and after the LGE, we are still having pending cases, this is humanitarianly unacceptable and logically inexplicable. The whole process is not supported by any resolution of common sense but bureaucratic Memos of contradictions. Because those involved in the exemption process do not in reality care about the real matter of concern.]
Talking of bureaucratic hypocrites I like to share my experience. Regretfully I asked help from congressman Wolf's office.
I told her about this unfair hold and damages caused due to all this rubbish.
THE LADY AT CONGRESS MAN WOLF'S OFFICE TOLD ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE THIS COUNTRY YOU ALWAYS HAVE AN OPTION #2 GO BACK TO YOUR HOME.
SHE SAID THIS REPEATEDLY
I told her what about all my social security funds will I get that back and she said no you wont, when we have racists helping us it shows true face of bureaucracy.
The call time was around 9.00 am on October 18, 2013, call came from 7037095800, I wish if we can get this call documented and sent to human rights first.
Now after living in the USA for over 22 years with clean record and paying taxes this is where I stand, a representative in Congress man's office suggests me to leave USA repeatedly instead of helping, I really wish this call can be traced and heard by some genuine organizations looking after us, unfortunately I don't see any or else we would have been out of this issue long time ago. I however reported this issue to Malenie Nazir the next day but never heard back from her, she was astonished though.

Hello each and everyone "users of this portion of web-page / website",

Just hang in there all and don't give up. Whatever has happened, it has already happened and can't go back and change that..........
So lets look forward and keep moving forward in a positive and purely optimistic / realistic attitude... have faith and thats all I have got!

Some people / folks have gotten their approval and GC's, so lets us keep "optimistically and realistically", looking into options and possibilities to get this hold removed and get the relief that we, so much desperately needed... ""This misery too shall pass!!"", just have faith in God and will help us all to get the relief that we need!!!

Let us keep looking into options and possibilities to get this hold be over with..... being negative and pessimistic will not help the situation and nor will boost the morale that is much needed individually for all of us.....

So any news about TRIG meeting, contact with Melanie, contact with Anwen Hughes, any news from Human rights first at large and or any new from USCIS TRIG processing unit? Any news from quarterly meeting from USCIS / DHS? who or whom should we reach out to and or what strategy to take? Any movement based on the last year's February / March LGE's extended exemption?? Anyone contacted any other private lawyers / attorney's regarding this hold and any relief based on all the exemptions so far? we know that Vermont's senator "Lehay's Office" was favoring and pushing this process!!.... So you know that kind of stuff?!!!

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED TO ALL USERS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO HAVE THUS FAR, PARTICIPATED AND HAVE BEEN QUITE LATELY..... EVERYONE PLEASE START PARTICIPATING AND GET THIS GOING!!!!!!!!

Hello each and everyone "users of this portion of web-page / website",

Just hang in there all and don't give up. Whatever has happened, it has already happened and can't go back and change that..........
So lets look forward and keep moving forward in a positive and purely optimistic / realistic attitude... have faith and thats all I have got!

Some people / folks have gotten their approval and GC's, so lets us keep "optimistically and realistically", looking into options and possibilities to get this hold removed and get the relief that we, so much desperately needed... ""This misery too shall pass!!"", just have faith in God and will help us all to get the relief that we need!!!

Let us keep looking into options and possibilities to get this hold be over with..... being negative and pessimistic will not help the situation and nor will boost the morale that is much needed individually for all of us.....

So any news about TRIG meeting, contact with Melanie, contact with Anwen Hughes, any news from Human rights first at large and or any new from USCIS TRIG processing unit? Any news from quarterly meeting from USCIS / DHS? who or whom should we reach out to and or what strategy to take? Any movement based on the last year's February / March LGE's extended exemption?? Anyone contacted any other private lawyers / attorney's regarding this hold and any relief based on all the exemptions so far? we know that Vermont's senator "Lehay's Office" was favoring and pushing this process!!.... So you know that kind of stuff?!!!

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED TO ALL USERS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO HAVE THUS FAR, PARTICIPATED AND HAVE BEEN QUITE LATELY..... EVERYONE PLEASE START PARTICIPATING AND GET THIS GOING!!!!!!!!
There is nothing to share, these num nuts are passive as useless, trust me if they did not have patriotic act to cover their illegal action under a legal umbrella they would have paid the law suit through their nose.

There is nothing to share, these num nuts are passive as useless, trust me if they did not have patriotic act to cover their illegal action under a legal umbrella they would have paid the law suit through their nose.

[Justice was never served in our cases, so i agree with you hecate]

When dirty politics and corrupted bureaucracy takes over justice the justice generally vanishes in its value, it is only used for its name to stay in business of politics, we are fallen cows and any one is free to slit throat and enjoy meal, right now our corrupted politicians are using us as threat, even though through these forums I have luckily known deep trigger well, he is some one I can swear by for being harmless to humans and most of us are the same as him but hey they need some boogie men to benefit from innocent asylum victims who ran for their lives instead of choosing to fight because peace is valuable to them.

When dirty politics and corrupted bureaucracy takes over justice the justice generally vanishes in its value, it is only used for its name to stay in business of politics, we are fallen cows and any one is free to slit throat and enjoy meal, right now our corrupted politicians are using us as threat, even though through these forums I have luckily known deep trigger well, he is some one I can swear by for being harmless to humans and most of us are the same as him but hey they need some boogie men to benefit from innocent asylum victims who ran for their lives instead of choosing to fight because peace is valuable to them.

Thank you for the kind words hecate.

I feel the same for you. You have been honestly very well spoken and most consistent about our general situation. We spoke so many times over the phone. Your posts are one of the best inspirational contributions to this forum. You are very humble and peaceful. We ALL deserve better than this.

The TRIG HOLD in majority is grouping just innocent and non-violent people who live in here several decades with no minor criminal offense.

Hi all, it has been a while since I posted anything, but I have the following for you.

Hello Ms, Hughes Please kindly email me back with any information that you may have as it concerns to today's meeting with DHS. Thank you very much.

Regards, .................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anwen Hughes

uFp_tsTJboUY7kue5XAsGA=s120

It's actually tomorrow, the 21st, but yes, I'll give you an update when I get back. Implementation guidance on the two exemptions (limited material support and insignificant material support, to Tier III groups in both cases) finally went out and were made public yesterday, and I should have a bit more information to give the world tomorrow as to how they're going to work.