• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

all my friends status i usually checked here none get updated today ,only 2 of us status get updated today...

all my friends status i usually checked here none get updated today ,only 2 of us status get updated today...so i don't knw what they were doing at that time then...

all my friends status i usually checked here none get updated today ,only 2 of us status get updated today...so i don't knw what they were doing at that time then...
Here in montreal all the refused ,AP and ready were updated to today s date except one Ap case And again i just cheicked the AF Cases

so what u see from the Af cases bro?? Here no dvapplicant thats is on Ap knw what is going , i told them everything is over today ,they all keep on saying they don't believed ceac update until they finally get called from the embassy what to pick up before they believed...

so what u see from the Af cases bro?? Here no dvapplicant thats is on Ap knw what is going , i told them everything is over today ,they all keep on saying they don't believed ceac update until they finally get called from the embassy what to pick up before they believed...
This is up to them but I think CEAC dont lye , true that some cases may not get updated on time but we have been following and hearing people experience with that system which is pretty much reliable.....

so bro how u see the Af cases that u checking ,they all get updated or what??
I told u that all the update of today in montreal embassy were on the refused,AP and ready cases. All the issued were not updated and there were no cases issued today for the Af region so far!!!

yes @MR expert, i will hope until i have my
passports on my hands i see sometimes
dreams comes true and sometimes dreams
don't come true ,but if i may say everything
end today ,but God has his reason why i still
have the faith and hope ,thank u every one here more especially simon and britismon etc
for the encouragement and advices u mayed
give me God bless u all...bye ,bye usa bye bye
united state marines corps ,i love the marines
and it was my dream to be 1 ,but anyway i
still love them ,i love u guys all in this fouroum...God bless u all..

@Britsimon thanks for putting up with @tyt and giving him the info he always requested for...@Tyt I cannot even dare imagine what you have been going through...all those days of asking questions many of them the same it was all because of that which I could not imagine you were going through...I guess at times I was a bit insensitive but again you showed me how to never give in even if the odds seems against you. All the best with your life @tyt all the best.

TyT hello brother and i hope that you are fine especially with this sad end.as you know brother the willing of allah happened to you and you have a faith of him maybe there are a good things are coming his mercuy is laaarge bro i will always rememeber you our marines bro

Reactions: tyt
ys bro i'm fine God has reason why anything happen ,i wish u good luck to ur new home bro...@ngalob no call yet from the embassy bro??

ys bro i'm fine God has reason why anything happen ,i wish u good luck to ur new home bro...@ngalob no call yet from the embassy bro??
No here in montreal , they will send the passport back through carrier so I m not even expecting their call !

yes @MR expert, i will hope until i have my
passports on my hands i see sometimes
dreams comes true and sometimes dreams
don't come true ,but if i may say everything
end today ,but God has his reason why i still
have the faith and hope ,thank u every one here more especially simon and britismon etc
for the encouragement and advices u mayed
give me God bless u all...bye ,bye usa bye bye
united state marines corps ,i love the marines
and it was my dream to be 1 ,but anyway i
still love them ,i love u guys all in this fouroum...God bless u all..
TYT,life has to continue and as you have said God has His own plans.At the right moment He will KNOCK at your door.Thank you TYT for your strong FAITH.Failure to get the VISA doesn't necessarily mean Little faith.

Last edited: