• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 KENYAN SELECTEES FORUM

I got into this forum to learn the ropes as I await the DV2016 results. I have truly learnt a lot from all and especially the moderators (Britsimon and the team). It was my first attempt. Though my results are Negative, I believe am now better prepared courtesy of this forum to enter the DV 2017 if the chance avails itself. To those who will be selected, I wish you all the best. I will keep the faith and hope alive, after all FAITH, LOVE, and HOPE are the greatest. To the moderators, God bless you as you continue helping the new selectees in this journey. To those who like me have not been selected, take heart and move on, life must go on, make the best of your time. I now will take a break till the next entry. Goodbye, Thankyou, All the best!
I got into this forum to learn the ropes as I await the DV2016 results. I have truly learnt a lot from all and especially the moderators (Britsimon and the team). It was my first attempt. Though my results are Negative, I believe am now better prepared courtesy of this forum to enter the DV 2017 if the chance avails itself. To those who will be selected, I wish you all the best. I will keep the faith and hope alive, after all FAITH, LOVE, and HOPE are the greatest. To the moderators, God bless you as you continue helping the new selectees in this journey. To those who like me have not been selected, take heart and move on, life must go on, make the best of your time. I now will take a break till the next entry. Goodbye, Thankyou, All the best!

hey never say goodbye,all will be fine,,,lets celebrate with them winners

Session timed out means ur a winner

EVEN
session timed out means ur a winner, called kcc and confirmed just wait few more days to get the right page[/QUOTE]

are you for real,mine too says session out and my sisters say Not selected,then again session out,,,

hey never say goodbye,all will be fine,,,lets celebrate with them winners
@mynameboss You are right. I sincerely rejoice with those who have been selected and pray that they go through the next process well and receive their Visas. What I meant by goodbye is that I want to take a break till after submitting my entry in DV2017 in October. Thanks and all the best too.

U w
@mynameboss You are right. I sincerely rejoice with those who have been selected and pray that they go through the next process well and receive their Visas. What I meant by goodbye is that I want to take a break till after submitting my entry in DV2017 in October. Thanks and all the best too.

Welcome, i gt you,,,me too il try again come October lets be first ones to apply again..

U w

Welcome, i gt you,,,me too il try again come October lets be first ones to apply again..
Yea! I will God willing. Trust me, I have accepted the results and moved on. There is a time for everything under the sun...even a time to win and a time to fail! And times and seasons belong to God. Let's be ready come October. In the meantime make the best of your God given time.

wooooi i hear theres a problem with kcc,,,,i have been getting session timed out since date 5,,,imagine my 4th round of applying no win,,**sobbing ** since 1st year am now graduating this year hehehhe always get NOT SELECTED,,how unlucky can one be,,,anybody with good news?? team254
Don give up mynameboss am now here stato enjoying but I also have then pains I endured the year I wasn't selected..

Yea! I will God willing. Trust me, I have accepted the results and moved on. There is a time for everything under the sun...even a time to win and a time to fail! And times and seasons belong to God. Let's be ready come October. In the meantime make the best of your God given time.
Thats the spirit...

True, life goes on!!

Any kenyan winner,,i think we need a quick marriage so we all go!,,4yrs with a NoT SELECTED woooi any kenyan man who won hehehehhe

To all those selected +254,can you share your joy and location, after 3 days and some hours truly the results are now concrete

Most def what other options do you think are available to the "NOT SELECTED" other than waiting for 2017?

@dougkaich, just another speculation due to 84000 selectees this year. Last year and the other the numbers have been higher 100k and above. A redraw could be as a result of 50k visa not being achieved. Were you selected? Where are you from?

A redraw mayb for kenyan, ,a friend frm uganda has been selected..unlike she is a gal,,,,i could fly thea fo a traditional marriage hehehhehe @Ugenya