• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Not long now. I was so paranoid about our chances that I re-entered for DV2016. It's all academic now, but I will be checking as well!
Lol I almost did that too just to see if I could go 3/3 but thought if it doesn't happen with my number this year, it just wasn't meant to be. Will be interesting to see if you get selected again though. Have a good friend who's beem entering so hanging out for the draw this year.

Being part Indian myself, the worst I experience is that people assume I work in a call centre. Nope.
Yeah, I get comments like! Do you own a dairy? Anyways, most Indians I know are well educated. Most of my relatives are corporate! My husband is a NZ European, his side are mostly in farming, military or self employed.

I know in Colorado you can talk on your phone while driving, turn on red lights, not wear a seatbelt in the back seat, no helmets required on motorbikes or bicycles. Not sure about driving age..

I love the 21 year old drinking age. It makes bars and clubs much more pleasant not having all these aggressive drunk children ruining the vibe. No wonder we have so much trouble with one-punch deaths in Australia.
Nz isn't far behind either.

I can! But I'm hoping I don't. I'd hate to have take someone else's spot.
Its ok if you did .... don't beat yourself about it. If you did win... that will only prove one thing, that is: THE DV LOTTERY IS TRUELY RANDOM. there are rumours that there is some human intervention in the selection process.

Last edited:
Its ok if you did .... don't beat yourself about it. If you did win... that will only prove one thing, that is: THE DV LOTTERY IS TRUELY RANDOM. there are rumours that there is some human intervention in the selection process.

if you still believe those 'rumors' you have a lot of research left to do.

Not long now. I was so paranoid about our chances that I re-entered for DV2016. It's all academic now, but I will be checking as well!
I'll also be checking our son who missed out because he aged out so couldn't come with us has applied I so hope he gets in and we can all live together again :)

@guestgulkan, every time I see your avatar, I imagine you are sitting at your computer with a white beard, furrowed brow and angry expression. ;)[/QUOTE]

No imagination, I took that avatar photo using the webcam on my computer.

Speaking of Avatars, I was watching Blackadder last night when I spotted @Britsimon !!

Hugh-Laurie-as-Prince-George-in-Blackadder.jpg