Oath Ceremony Fairfax VA

alinoor83

Hello,

I had my naturalization interview at the Fairfax office on October 15th 2014 and have been waiting for the Oath Letter since then. After 26 days I still see the online status hung on Interview. Has anybody else given interviews at the Fairfax office and still waiting? Any idea how long does this take?

dont worry, there are a lot of people before you to be scheduled.......your turn will come...

Hello Alinoor83. Do you have updates regarding your case? I had my naturalization interview at the Fairfax office on 12/12/2014. On 01/02/2015 i received a note from USCIS indicating that i have been placed in line for oath ceremony. No further communication after that. Is anybody else in the same boat?

Hello Alinoor83. Do you have updates regarding your case? I had my naturalization interview at the Fairfax office on 12/12/2014. On 01/02/2015 i received a note from USCIS indicating that i have been placed in line for oath ceremony. No further communication after that. Is anybody else in the same boat?
I am also on same boat. Interview was on 01/12/15 and "in line for oath" ever since!! For Fairfax county

Hi guys, how was your interview experience and how long did the process take? I am sending my N400 application to Dallas on Monday and wondering what to expect. Thanks for your insight.

Dan
Did you receive your oath letter?

We are on the same boat. Interview date Jan 14, 2015. Last USCIS status shange (We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number NBC*....) was Jan 26, 2015. Until today, no letter/notice received and still waiting....

Dan
My interview was on 01/12/15 still the status says "In line for oath......".
Yours was 12/12/15 rights letter should have come by now.
I heard from people usually it takes 4-6 weeks.
Looks like it is taking much longer.
Did you do any name change?

No name change. I called USCIS 1800#.., I was told that the approximate wait times for oath scheduling is approximately 4 months from the date of the approval.

Dan001
No use calling 1-800 number they give standard answers from manual!
Go to uscis.gov on front page click button "make an appointment " for an info pass appointment to go to the field office where they did interview then they allow to talk to an immigration officer. Usually I never heard any oath letter delayed more than 2 mos.
Someone else on the thread please respond anyone waiting since Dec?

Kumarn; Believe it or not, I have heard that some people get the oath letter few days after the interview, while some others get oath letter 4 months after the interview (same conditions, no name changes, same USCIS-Office, etc). It is tough to predict how long will take, and there is a lot of “mumbo jumbo”. There is no point to schedule an interview with an IO, if the 4 months timeline has not passed yet.

Ok. I got it may be the queue got crowded because of holiday season, snow etc. I thouht unless file needs action they send oath letters sequentially. I don't understand why for some it takes few days for others months if they follow line queue!!but I when I checked trackitt.com saw many interviewed people from jan got oath already for Fairfax.

Ok. I got it may be the queue got crowded because of holiday season, snow etc. I thouht unless file needs action they send oath letters sequentially. I don't understand why for some it takes few days for others months if they follow line queue!!but I when I checked trackitt.com saw many interviewed people from jan got oath already for Fairfax.
Sorry I meant many people from dec 2014 interview got oath letters so u may get any time

Same over here.
01/27/15 Interview in Fairfax- Passed
02/17/15 Online status changed - "in line for oath" - after almost 1 month after the interview!
still waiting....

Thanks for your reply danip18. So far, we are 4 people in this Forum that interviewed in the Dec-2014/Jan-2015 Timeframe, and still waiting for oath letter ( my case is the oldest)

Fairfax takes longtime for oath letters don't know why more than 2-3 months!!
One guy recently got letter within 2 weeks of interview in Falls Church

Hello,

I had my naturalization interview at the Fairfax office on October 15th 2014 and have been waiting for the Oath Letter since then. After 26 days I still see the online status hung on Interview. Has anybody else given interviews at the Fairfax office and still waiting? Any idea how long does this take?

Hi alinoor83, Do you have any updates? Did you take your oath/receive letter? Your interview date was Oct. 15, 2014. Hoping you could provide insights to everyone here in this forum of the status of your case. Thanks in advance.