Oath Ceremony Fairfax VA

Fairfax takes longtime for oath letters don't know why more than 2-3 months!!
One guy recently got letter within 2 weeks of interview in Falls Church

Hi Kumarn400, Did the guy you referring to had an interview in Fairfax? Not quite sure if there is any USCIS office in Falls Church....

Family
Hi alinoor83, Do you have any updates? Did you take your oath/receive letter? Your interview date was Oct. 15, 2014. Hoping you could provide insights to everyone here in this forum of the status of your case. Thanks in advance.
looks like he must have completed everything by dec. People who get things done mostly don't return to this site to check.
Only Dan is updating here from dec we rest r from Jan. I checked track it.com site there are many dec interview cases some getting oath letters now.
so jan interview cases may take another month or so.
So anyone watching the thread please update your cases here.

Good news everybody!!! I have just received an email from USCIS saying that they have scheduled my oath ceremony and they will send a notice in the mail providing date, time, and location. Finally, I see the light at t the end of the tunnel ....:)

Hello All:

I just wanted to give you all an update. My status online changed today to "We have scheduled you for an Oath ceremony" . They said they have mailed out a letter with the date and time of my oath ceremony, I hope I get it soon! Just to give you an idea below is my timeline. Good luck all and I hope your waiting time comes to an end very soon!

09/29/2014 – Application Received
10/28/2014 – Fingerprints taken
11/04/2014 – In line for interview
12/19/2014 - We scheduled an interview
1/27/2015 – Interview – Passed
2/17/2015 – In line for Oath
3/2/2015 - Scheduled for oath status change - Letter with date and time mailed.

I will let you know when I receive my letter and when my oath date is!

Thanks guys.
My status also changed
Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

My interview was 1/12/15 and passed at Fairfax
I will update more later

Others please update your status and oath date etc

Thanks guys.
My status also changed

I will update more later

Interview – Passed : 1/14/2015
In line for Oath: 1/26/2015

Looks like a lot of us got a letter. Good luck for us!

Hello FamilyofJan1420 and Dan_001 and congrats on your Oath Ceremony date. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Would you be so kind to share your processing dates for Naturalization? I submitted my application in February and would love to see previous time lines for our area (Washington Field Office/Fairfax, VA) . Thank you so much in advance.

Hello All,

I received my oath letter over the weekend as well. However, my oath date is on April 1st... mine should be an administrative ceremony as I didnt request a name change.
good luck to all!

Hello FamilyofJan1420 and Dan_001 and congrats on your Oath Ceremony date. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Would you be so kind to share your processing dates for Naturalization? I submitted my application in February and would love to see previous time lines for our area (Washington Field Office/Fairfax, VA) . Thank you so much in advance.

Hi Kacy2013,

See below:

3/9/2015 - Letter received.
3/31/2015 - Oath Ceremony at Alexandria, VA

Hello All,

I received my oath letter over the weekend as well. However, my oath date is on April 1st... mine should be an administrative ceremony as I didnt request a name change.
good luck to all!

Hi danip18,

Looks like USCIS is conducting oath taking ceremonies on 3/31 and 4/01 in this case. I don't have name chabge as well but I am scheduled on Mar. 31st. BTW -where will you go for your oath ceremony on April 1st?

T
Hi Kacy2013,

See below:

3/9/2015 - Letter received.
3/31/2015 - Oath Ceremony at Alexandria, VA
Thanks FamilyofJan142015! How long did it take to get an interview after sending your application?

Hi Guys:

My interview was on March 19th

Our status changed to We placed you in line for your oath ceremony on March 31st.

So far no change in status. Anyone in the same boat, please update so that we can get an idea of when to expect.

Interview at Fairfax, VA center
Status changed In line for oath on April 9
Waiting since then for Oath letter
Anyone got oath letter recently for month of May oath?

Thanks guys.
My status also changed

I will update more later

Hi Kumarn I am confused, based on your above posting your Oath ceremony notice was mailed on Mar 02, how come your Status changed In line for oath on April 9?

Yes mine was done.
But my wife's status changed on April 10th to online for oath after long time!
Now a days it looks like takes long time at Fairfax!!