• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I have learnt so much from here and gotten lots of answers to questions I would have asked in the future. This platform has everything anybody can follow up till success and nothing really excites me like the way people answered and raised important issues that were tackled well. I thank everyone on this forum. Now am good to go and have nothing to worry about as far as the interview is concerned. Thanks Again

ok now i don't want to write plenty...u guys now know all the normal proceedings at the embassy.....

the main interview

Co :good morning
me :good morning
Co: please put up your hand and swear after me
Me: i did
Co; please are you married?
me : i answered
co: have you ever been married?
me: i answered
co : do you have kids?
me: i answered
co : have you ever traveled outside ghanan before?
co: where did you complete your high school education?
me:i answered
co : where,which region?
co : what did you do afer graduation?
co : what program?
co : what wer your electives in high sch?
co: oh yeah good you had a very good grade in geography?
Me: i said thanks
co : typing and looking on the screen....then she wrote my name on the blue sheet saying they need more info about my case and they will call me as soon as the are done......took my number and thanked me.

how far bro with your case now?

The CO who interviewed me yesterday asked me to come on nxt month because they need to confirm my certificate.
can you please narrate the details as to what really transpired.Anxious to know what the year really has for us and their trend for the year

That is AP.

What about your certificate did they need to check and which certificate?
Hmmm similar to my case...but with mine they didn't tell me about any documents...she just told me a I have been put on AP and that they will do some checks after which they will invite me to the embassy to further discuss it..have waited over a month now and still waiting...hope they will be fast will whatever checks they are doing.

Hmmm similar to my case...but with mine they didn't tell me about any documents...she just told me a I have been put on AP and that they will do some checks after which they will invite me to the embassy to further discuss it..have waited over a month now and still waiting...hope they will be fast will whatever checks they are doing.
did they replied to the email you sent them?