• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Thanks MB1xxx , btw did z link help u for z household sales ? or pls share us if u got other means.
Hi Rolex, unfortunately BETOCH site is market place for houses not for household items. I didn't get formal market but I am trying personal links and it is working for me partly.

Hi Rolex, unfortunately BETOCH site is market place for houses not for household items. I didn't get formal market but I am trying personal links and it is working for me partly.
By the way @MB1xxx, did the CO ask to see your financial proofs? I remember you said you had house and car to show that you won't be public charge.

By the way @MB1xxx, did the CO ask to see your financial proofs? I remember you said you had house and car to show that you won't be public charge.
God is Love, we took all our ownership certificates with us but the CO didn't ask any thing about financial proof. If you want to see details of the interview we had, refer to page 53 of this forum.

God is Love, we took all our ownership certificates with us but the CO didn't ask any thing about financial proof. If you want to see details of the interview we had, refer to page 53 of this forum.
oh. thank you. To add one more, did you make translation for these documents? I think both house and car ownership documents are prepared in local language ( at least half part of each)