• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay bro...that's what they told u ?? I think time is going bro...@johnny i used i .1.34 form ,so u want to tell thats the reason i am on Ap nw for 134day nw bro??

Ugghhhh.... im getting so tired of my time being
wasted to served. Shits annoying. You can't get
that time
back!!!!! J

okay bro...that's what they told u ?? I think time is going bro...@johnny i used i .1.34 form ,so u want to tell thats the reason i am on Ap nw for 134day nw bro??[/QUOTE

Not really. There are many other reasons. The I-134 is also checked out. USCSIS has to process that form as well. It may take a few days to clear it. What I meant is that people who have not been interviewed are better off not using such. Let me also give you one hitch on these forms. For you to be supported by someone in the States, your sponsor needs to have an extra about USD20,000 for you. Suppose he does not have that. It may take a long time for the agency to accept your I-134. Mind you, it's not the embassy that accepts these forms but USCSIS.

What I mean is that these forms like I-134, I-864 need time for processing. So if your form takes more that 14 days to process, you are done for. You'll be on AP until the program is closed. So if you have not yet gone for interviews, better use bank statement

This is the exact opposite advice to what I or Sm1smom or SusieQQQ would give. If you have enough money in the account then great, but otherwise people should be prepared with a 134 form to avoid delay.

What I mean is that these forms like I-134, I-864 need time for processing. So if your form takes more that 14 days to process, you are done for. You'll be on AP until the program is closed. So if you have not yet gone for interviews, better use bank statement

No that's not accurate. I-134 does not undergo extra scrutiny or processing. It's not a standard practice for the embassy to put the applicant on AP while they process the form. For those using it, the CO can tell on the spot (based on the supporting documents accompanying the affidavit) if the sponsor qualifies or not.

I-864 is not applicable to DV. For cases that are required to provide an I-864, it's not done at the time of interview. It is submitted directly to USCIS ahead of time to allow for the needed processing.

This is the exact opposite advice to what I or Sm1smom or SusieQQQ would give. If you have enough money in the account then great, but otherwise people should be prepared with a 134 form to avoid delay.

Absolutely correct! Jonnybanda doesn't seem to understand what he's talking about IMO!

That is why we have people like sm1 smon ,susie and simon to straighten those that dont understand this dv process tx to u guys!

@Simon if u are nt seeing no status updated date on ur ceac status , so how u think that they are working on ur case and Ap will resolved quick ,is that any chance 4 them to finish ur Ap without no status updated date its just change directly to issue ,how u call that type of case mr expert simon??

gooood neeeeeeeews for all my brothers here in that wonderfull foruuuuuuum especially TyT and our teacher's simooooooon the embassy called me 15 munite ago and they said that my AP finiched and i must bring back my passports tomorrow in order to pick up the visas.really i'm so happpyyyyyy but it's noooot enough until my brother TyT will get his visa inchaa lah

gooood neeeeeeeews for all my brothers here in that wonderfull foruuuuuuum especially TyT and our teacher's simooooooon the embassy called me 15 munite ago and they said that my AP finiched and i must bring back my passports tomorrow in order to pick up the visas.really i'm so happpyyyyyy but it's noooot enough until my brother TyT will get his visa inchaa lah

So the AP cases are starting to be cleared - that is good news. Fingers crossed for as many to get approved as possible.

congrats bro ,i told u nt to worry bro ,they going to call u for ur passport today then ,i'm happy for u my brother nw its me and ngalob left , bro a big, big congrats to u...

Yes we
yes thnx alooooooooot simon really you are wonderfulllllllll

congrats bro ,i told u nt to worry bro ,they going to call u for ur passport today then ,i'm happy for u my brother nw its me and ngalob left , bro a big, big congrats to u...
Indeed our prayer is for TYT to be cleared too.I really prayed for him yester-night and I know he is going to have his VISA

Reactions: tyt
yes brother you were right.the murcey of allah is coming for you inchaa this week inspite that you have lot of signs that your visa will be in your hand one of them is your passport still on them so you turn is comiiiiiing brother

Congrats dude!
Let's hope all the forum mates get their visas too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.