• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Congrats to all who have had success in their interviews and i want to wish all folks who will be attending interviews in the comin week success ,rogers and griffin,kate all the best in your relocation to obamaland,am very sorry folks that am unable to post regularly but i have been up and down but i do find tym to peep and check on my folks with their success story ,house2014 the journey is coming to and end and i believe all will be ok and to our brothers and sisters who are on AP remember THAT THIS JOURNEY IS GODS JOURNEY .AM happy to see family back and assisting the house brother be blessed family and i hope ya doing great with ya kids ,remember folkks that God loves you and be blessed house

ENCOURAGEMENT Battles are fought in our minds every day.
When we begin to feel the battle is just too
difficult and want to give up, we must choose
to resist negative thoughts and be determined
to rise above our problems. We must decide
that we’re not going to quit. When we’re bombarded with doubts and fears, we must
take a stand and say: “I’ll never give up! God’s
on my side. He loves me, and He’s helping me!
I’m going to make it! God bless we all, and i pray we all that on Ap and our ceac status still dnt shown issue yet ,i decree that the good Lord we served will surely let that happen in the name of God , and those to do their interview ,may the good Lord guide u...ameen.. I will never give up ,until i surely conquer and win this battle against my enemy...i will see that happy ending in the name of God...(ameen)

Hi! Guys am happy we are still having success in this forum. More success before the dv2014 closes on 30th sept Tyt and those on AP. Lets not forget we need success on the other side too. Can i ask for those going to Dallas. We can continue sharing ideas and advice on the other side.

that we’re not going to quit. When we’re bombarded with doubts and fears, we must
I’m going to make it! God bless we all, and i pray we all that on Ap and our ceac status still dnt shown issue yet ,i decree that the good Lord we served will surely let that happen in the name of God , and those to do their interview ,may the good Lord guide u...ameen.. I will never give up ,until i surely conquer and win this battle against my enemy...i will see that happy ending in the name of God...(ameen)
Amen..

so simon u already did ur interviewed or u are on the same nightmared as me ,this Ap enemy soldier that we should fight and defeat??

Opfully soon tyt gonn be celebrating as we continue praying for yu and others on AP, those waiting for interv dont panic its so simple,I myself was not asked any question since my wife was the principal applicant though we were all called 2gether if your documents are oky don't panic about affidavit of support we were not asked but go prepared coz I think every case is unique by itself, vladek wow! yuas was tough but God z great yu made it anyway! .

Tyt yu will get your Visa God is there to protect you if u believe and see you in States late this year>>>>>am jetting out End of Sep

Opfully soon tyt gonn be celebrating as we continue praying for yu and others on AP, those waiting for interv dont panic its so simple,I myself was not asked any question since my wife was the principal applicant though we were all called 2gether if your documents are oky don't panic about affidavit of support we were not asked but go prepared coz I think every case is unique by itself, vladek wow! yuas was tough but God z great yu made it anyway! .
See yu in Maryland @rogers.com

Yeah it was a rough one bro :)
I was never asked for the affidavit, I just gave some bank statments ;)

i too will visit maryland i hve my other sister thr and her family and i will like to meet with u when i get thr! Bt the state i'm going to stay is philladelphia...thank u guys 4 been thr 4 me..

my fouroum mates here pls help , i want to email the embassy concerning about my current case status nw ,bt i'm scared maybe that delayed a case , coz the previous month i emailed them ,bt they dont reply me ,and that make me worried ...only God knws what they are doing with my case nw, nobodies knw!! So let me email them or nt bro?? Pls let me hve ur advices!!!

my fouroum mates here pls help , i want to email the embassy concerning about my current case status nw ,bt i'm scared maybe that delayed a case , coz the previous month i emailed them ,bt they dont reply me ,and that make me worried ...only God knws what they are doing with my case nw, nobodies knw!! So let me email them or nt bro?? Pls let me hve ur advices!!!

Won't do any harm, to email them again tyt, but please when you write to them avoid all the abreviations that you are usually using, and make sure there is no alphabet mistakes....
Or just get someone to help you out.
We are with you bro, we sending all the good energy to you, and hopefuly soon you will be happy.

ameen...thank u.. Can u email in private i want to send the email i prepared 4 them ? So u too will hve a look at it bro..am waiting!

so simon u already did ur interviewed or u are on the same nightmared as me ,this Ap enemy soldier that we should fight and defeat??
Oh..No,I am a DV 2015000004** just missed the 2NL (October Interview) and hope may be for the November Interview.But God is on our side.

Won't do any harm, to email them again tyt, but please when you write to them avoid all the abreviations that you are usually using, and make sure there is no alphabet mistakes....
Or just get someone to help you out.
We are with you bro, we sending all the good energy to you, and hopefuly soon you will be happy.
Vladek,kindly do a draft for him..

Vladek,kindly do a draft for him..
He needs to include some personal details (dates infos....), so I can't really improvise a DRAFT!
And to be honest, my english is not as good, I only started writing in english since I joined the forum.
I'm pretty sure he will find someone who can assist him on this task better than me.

I
He needs to include some personal details (dates infos....), so I can't really improvise a DRAFT!
And to be honest, my english is not as good, I only started writing in english since I joined the forum.
I'm pretty sure he will find someone who can assist him on this task better than me.
I mean the content(the body) and the points he need to capture.However,he should NOT expect something more than the usual hybrid of pr-prepared answer plus a short phrase of patience.I would suggest he follow up with a phone call to the Embassy.