• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

so happy, got my 2NL, interview :)
August 01, 2014 09:00 AM
I don't know why so early as my CN 119** I'm afraid of the administrative processing
any way good luck for all of you guys

AF97xxx and i know there wont be sqeezing for us at the FY end sadly i canceld so many future plans this freaking DV . . . . .

OK so DO NOT give up just yet (i.e. don't make plans assuming you are not getting the DV).

The reality is that AF are way behind where they should be according to a lot of estimations. For AF to get to the quota we expect them to get they have to go much faster than they have down up to now. Nigeria had a big jump (probably almost like making Nigeria current) so that will have kept the AF number back, however, at the range we are at now there are very many holes (left by countries that have now maxed out). So - not wanting to give you false hope BUT a 30k jump could indeed be possible for AF in September.

so happy, got my 2NL, interview :)
August 01, 2014 09:00 AM
I don't know why so early as my CN 119** I'm afraid of the administrative processing
any way good luck for all of you guys
If you don't mind can you tell me which country you are from?

OK so DO NOT give up just yet (i.e. don't make plans assuming you are not getting the DV).

The reality is that AF are way behind where they should be according to a lot of estimations. For AF to get to the quota we expect them to get they have to go much faster than they have down up to now. Nigeria had a big jump (probably almost like making Nigeria current) so that will have kept the AF number back, however, at the range we are at now there are very many holes (left by countries that have now maxed out). So - not wanting to give you false hope BUT a 30k jump could indeed be possible for AF in September.
Britsimon at AF92xxx do u think i stand a chance of getting interview?

where are you from, i dont wanna sound nevative am actually tryna keep int real your case number sound not good and in the danger zone dont put all hope on this but good luck any ways

Mohaa. You quoted my post where I was talking about someone else's AF97XXX number. If I told him that I thought he still had a chance, and you are 5k less than him, do you really need to be told again?

Let me put it another way. You have a better chance than SudMD.

If he just told SudMD that his 97xxx has a chance, then by definition your 92xxx does too. Common sense folks.
Tew didn't you just got your visa if i were you id be dansing all the way till i get to the big land :D not posting here no JK. . . .

Mohaa. You quoted my post where I was talking about someone else's AF97XXX number. If I told him that I thought he still had a chance, and you are 5k less than him, do you really need to be told again?

he is just disparate as me here is the tging us disparate people we dont think we dont look we ask and ask and ask we wont it bad so chill out Britich papa

Tew didn't you just got your visa if i were you id be dansing all the way till i get to the big land :D not posting here no JK. . . .
Lol you'd think so, right? But it's hard to break the habit of checking this forum 5348473948 times a day. On top of that, I can't completely relax knowing so many people on this forum are so stressed :(. It's a weird version of survivor's guilt I think.

he is just disparate as me here is the tging us disparate people we dont think we dont look we ask and ask and ask we wont it bad so chill out Britich papa

Crikey! What is getting in to everyone today?

I am chilled, and I understand the desperation, but is it ok to expect people to use a little common sense?

Lol you'd think so, right? But it's hard to break the habit of checking this forum 5348473948 times a day. On top of that, I can't completely relax knowing so many people on this forum are so stressed :(. I think it's a weird version of survivor's guilt I think.
Allight then you beeing extra nice here but hey its life so some times its not fare at all as for my self befor the last VB ill activat off line mode no FB no forum i told a fried of mine from Saudi Arabia with allso a huge AS numer to call if the miracle happend :)

bro britsimon i do understand my no is not higher than SudMD and we are in the same boat with him. just wanted to know if we have chance bcz the DV is random u can just estimate unless u have a clear knowledge. u are generous and so helpfull to many folks here, and we do respect you brother. thank you alot for giving us advice and infos. one day u wil get the fruits of ur kind effort.

If you can focus on other things right now, then that's what you should do. Stressing out and worrying has zero impact on the outcome so it's pointless to focus on that.

Watch the World Cup, hang out with friends, family, etc.

Allight then you beeing extra nice here but hey its life so some times its not fare at all as for my self befor the last VB ill activat off line mode no FB no forum i told a fried of mine from Saudi Arabia with allso a huge AS numer to call if the miracle happend :)

Oh man - I couldn't do that offline mode thing....

bro britsimon i do understand my no is not higher than SudMD and we are in the same boat with him. just wanted to know if we have chance bcz the DV is random u can just estimate unless u have a clear knowledge. u are generous and so helpfull to many folks here, and we do respect you brother. thank you alot for giving us advice and infos. one day u wil get the fruits of ur kind effort.

With a bit of luck Mohaa, you, SudMD and our valuable friend Rafikbo (102k) will all get happy next month, along with many many more. Until then, lots of stress for everyone...