• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

brothas we need each other support and motivation i bleve this year is very stressfull specially for high CN's i want yall to bleve that you will get the visa its count down 3 month to go july is the last VB and we all should pray for current gode make it go currnt for us please

Hope u all had a beautiful day, happy to see people warming up to the new forum. In one weeks time tension rises, so lets enjoy the peace :)

Hi friends,

we have been rather silent...as we get to the business end of DV2014, lets get online and encourage each other especially those with very HIGH CNs. We shall all pull through. Have an awesome weekend.

As we have 3 more months left on FY. Lets keep God first and cross our fingures that come sunday or monday morning we will be smilling coz of the big jump on the cut~off........I thank God for you guys and the forum its kept me busy for the past several months...and without you all this waiting would had been quite challenging....GOOD NEWS guys is that next month God willing we shall all go current...can't believe we are on the last bend of this dv track ......can see the finishing line already.......less than 40 days to go.......wooooooww hooooo!!!!

Hi guys!
I am back; have been up and down trying to adjust to the new life (from being selected, to getting a 2NL and now to after the interview)! It's a real adjustment believe me. I am thankful to God for all that we've gone through and this forum has contributed so much towards my journey to getting an American Visa! I do not feel like I have a rather different experience from the rest and that's why I have posted anything yet.
But all in all, I am happy about this!

yes guys, we're close to know next VB but hoping for big jump, how u all doing?? i want to ask whether apprentice is countable as work experience or not??? anyone have any idea about that???

yes guys, we're close to know next VB but hoping for big jump, how u all doing?? i want to ask whether apprentice is countable as work experience or not??? anyone have any idea about that???

Mushy, re apprenticeships. If this is to qualify for DV through work experience, then no. The work performed has to be at a level defined by O*Net database - and any form of apprenticeship is unlikely to cover that.