• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2014 winner need urgent help please

I don't know exactly how they detect fraud, but if I were doing it I would probably select the 125k then compare that group against the original 13Million+ entries. In fact, easier still would be to wait to see how many of the 125k actually submit their forms to KCC and look for fraud as they go along. That is easier than comparing 13M against 13M. USCIS publish fraud percentage figures within the selectees and that is one of the reasons that 125k selectees are selected for 50K visas (and the 50K includes family members of the selectees, so of the 125k probably only 30 to 35k are finally getting visas). Your friend should be very careful about how to proceed from here....

I have seen those fraud numbers before but I can't find a link now - do you have it?

i have been selected for 1st step of 2014 dv lottery.i want to know whether my educational qualifications are enough . i have completed 12 years in primary and secondary school.After passing G.C.E. (O.L) without sitting G.C.E.(A.L) I entered to School Of Agriculture to follow Diploma in Agriculture.after that i have worked due to qualifications. now i am retired and working in private sector.please let me know am i qualified.

Your 12 completed years of schooling are enough to qualify you, if you left with a high school diploma or equivalent. Otherwise you need to check if your occupation is a qualifying occupation as far as I know.

i have been selected for 1st step of 2014 dv lottery.i want to know whether my educational qualifications are enough . i have completed 12 years in primary and secondary school.After passing G.C.E. (O.L) without sitting G.C.E.(A.L) I entered to School Of Agriculture to follow Diploma in Agriculture.after that i have worked due to qualifications. now i am retired and working in private sector.please let me know am i qualified.

I think you may be from Sri Lanka. Sri Lankan embassy no longer accept O/L as education qualification. Now they accept A/L. I think it's better to contact country embassy about your case. In my view they will accept your Diploma as it's value than A/L. Actually they want to verify you are a educational qualified person. Also you can check whether you qualify by your work experience.

1. Go to the Department of Labor O*Net OnLine website.
2. Click on "Find Occupations."
3. Select one of the occupation groupings from the "Job Family" drop-down menu. (If you're unsure which occupation grouping your job falls into, you can select "All Categories" to see the complete list.) Click "Go."
4. Choose one of the occupations from the list and click on its link.
5. Click on the "Job Zone" link.
Does your occupation meet the requirements? It must be designated as Job Zone Four or Job Zone Five with a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) range of 7.0 or higher to be eligible for the DV green card lottery.

Source: U.S. Department of State

(http://immigration.about.com/od/faqg...ccupations.htm)

Pls,I really need ur help. I entered d dv2014 for a frd of mine on his behalf. He also entered d dv2014 nt knowing that I have done that. His elder sisiter also did the same thing. He is one of the lucky winner. Now he is afraid to process it bcos he taught the CO may disqualify him and ban him for mulitple entries. Pls we need ur advice.

Please send the forms to KCC without considering these cases. They may check in their database. if they will find any multiple entries to the same person, they surely will not send the 2nd notification.

(By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.)

marital status-including spouse dwtails

good day to All,

i have a big issue,i registered DV lottery 2014 as a single.but i was married then:(
now i was selected for the further processing and need to send filled forms to KCC.wht shoud i do when filling the forms.should i fill the forms as a single (as DV registration) or can i include my spouse details.

need your expertise advice urgently

thank you,

good day to All,

i have a big issue,i registered DV lottery 2014 as a single.but i was married then:(
now i was selected for the further processing and need to send filled forms to KCC.wht shoud i do when filling the forms.should i fill the forms as a single (as DV registration) or can i include my spouse details.

thank you,

This question is so old and answered numerous times. You can proceed - it's your choice, you'll be disqualified. You can lie, if they find out at any time, you'll be stripped off green card or citizenship and deported. Simple as that.

good day to All,

thank you,

This can't be dear. how you registered as a single person? How you forgot your family? :confused:

How ever if you will be received 2nd notification, you will be surely disqualified at the interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome 2014 winners

The jorney has started you need to arm yourselves with Prayers
Start by singing praises to God.
1.Open your Bible to Psalm 91 and read the whole chapter out loud (this is one of the most powerful 'covering' Scriptures in the Bible)
2.Symbolically sprinkle the blood of Jesus upon your land (your land is the spiritual space God has allocated to you).
3. Ask the blood of Jesus to begin to speak over your land (Heb. 12:24 says the blood speaks, you know).
4. Address the gates and high places of your land using Ps 24:7. Note: This scripture is one of the keys in the Bible that you can use to open gates and doors in the spirit.
5. Ask the LORD to despatch His angels to bring you blessings without any hindrances. Please note that sometimes angels can be hindered and prevented from bringing your blessings in time.

This is what happened to Daniel in the Bible.
6. Give thanks to God and close with praises.

This can't be dear. how you registered as a single person? How you forgot your family? :confused:

How ever if you will be received 2nd notification, you will be surely disqualified at the interview.

i do have bit same ,i got married after the lottery registration.is there any provision to edit my status.

cheers!!!!!!

If you applied as single maintain that status unless you want to risk many things
Hi their,

I have a serious issue, i started to full the ds-230 & dsp-122, let's say i'm living abroad in the country (B) and i'm from country (A), and i got married in the country (B) recently just 2 months before the results to a foreigner citizen and the certificate is issued in (B) country, and for some reasons i can't tell my family in country (A) and want to make the interview in (A) and all the document in (A) will not affected by this marriage, so can i write in the forms that i'm single as all the document says in my country (A), is there a chance to be suspended from the lottery, believe it or not i would't lie about all this thing but some serious problems will happen with my family if i'll declare this marriage in (A), is there any similar stories?????? any body can advice and help me out with all this problem??????

Thank you in advance

i do have bit same ,i got married after the lottery registration.is there any provision to edit my status.

cheers!!!!!!

don't wary, you are fine...

You are fine IF you can prove that it is a genuine relationship/marriage.

Send a DS-230 with spouse's details & photo to KCC when you send your documents (if you have already sent yours then just send it along with an amended DS230 for yourself with updated marital status)

You are fine IF you can prove that it is a genuine relationship/marriage.

Send a DS-230 with spouse's details & photo to KCC when you send your documents (if you have already sent yours then just send it along with an amended DS230 for yourself with updated marital status)

thank dude always,my wife is expecting our first baby and as per the medics delivery will be August.what is the best way,should i wait and includes new born details along with our details.

appriciaite all valuable comment

cheers!!!

Your simplest/best course of action might be to delay sending your 122 and 230 forms in until after the birth/registration of the child. Depending on your case number, this might not slow the process at all. What is your (APPROXIMATE) case number and region? Similar to mine in my signature....

You shouldn't wait to send in your forms to KCC. If you haven't sent them in by now, you should fill a set for yourself and another set (minus the DSP form) for your wife and send them over to KCC. Include a copy of your marriage certificate as prove of your changed status. After your wife puts to bed, you will now fill out a set of forms for the baby and send it over to KCC with the baby's birth certificate.

This is what others in similar situations in the past have done.

thank dude always,my wife is expecting our first baby and as per the medics delivery will be August.what is the best way,should i wait and includes new born details along with our details.

appriciaite all valuable comment

cheers!!!

You shouldn't wait to send in your forms to KCC. If you haven't sent them in by now, you should fill a set for yourself and another set (minus the DSP form) for your wife and send them over to KCC. Include a copy of your marriage certificate as prove of your changed status. After your wife puts to bed, you will now fill out a set of forms for the baby and send it over to KCC with the baby's birth certificate.

This is what others in similar situations in the past have done.

Out of interest - what is the harm in waiting, the baby is due in August.

ds-230 places lived

Hello
I have little problem
My wife has dual nationality she has resident on two adresses so what we need to write for places lived since reached the age 16, we can't put places from both countries becouse then she lives at two places at same time.
for example:
country A 1985-present
country B 1985-present
in country A she was born and we live in this country
Shall we write just adress where she was born and she is still on that addres,and ignore country B
I hope you understand what my problem is.
Thank you very much.
and congratulation on all winners.