RFE for I-751

dedonde2

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

It was more than 7 months and no activity on my ROC application. I called USCIS and they said they would send me a notice. Now I've received the notice.

The notice is really just a request for evidence. But it is not specific. It is a copied paper that just list all the evidence that I-751 requires (almost the same as the list on I-751 instruction document).

The problem is that it does not ask for anything new. It says send us your bank statements, marriage certificate, 2010 and 2011 federal taxes, etc., all of which I sent originally with my application. So I am really confused. Have they messed up something and want me to resend these stuff. Or will I make them crazy if I send them the very same documents.

There are only a couple of pieces that I can add: 2012 tax, and a new bank statement, but that is really about it.

Any previous experience, insight, etc, is helpful.

There are only a couple of pieces that I can add: 2012 tax, and a new bank statement, but that is really about it.

Any previous experience, insight, etc, is helpful.

Send the ones you have missed.Make sure you had sent many photos of both together,joint bank account statements etc if not send them now.