2012 Mar N400 Tracker

Has anyone recd. the testing /interview letter after FP? How long is it taking from

One of the most popular questions on the forum is "How long does it take to get from step A to step B?"
There should be a permanent link to trackitt.com at the top of every page here. The sole reason for that site to exist is to answer that question.

http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/n400

Anyway...
It depends on your district office (DO). Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. For example, Detroit is taking 4-5 weeks.

Another Update....

Even though I was scheduled for FP on April 09, 12 this morning I walked in to ASC around 9 am. The staff asked me to wait for about 40 min since my appointment time was 10 am. Finally I came out at 11.30 am after my work was done.

---

03/02/12: N-400 FedExed to Phoenix, AZ with Fedex
03/05/12: N-400 delivered
03/08/12: N-400 priority date
03/12/12: NOA received
03/23/12: FP notice mailed
03/26/12: FP notice recvd
03/30/12: FP done (walk in) (scheduled on 04/09/12)

Online status says in Initial review but message below that changes to this
"Initial Review

On March 22, 2012, we mailed you an appointment notice to have your fingerprints taken. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

I got mail in 2 days after the message changed. I did send G-1145 and also registered online at USCIS

I do not see any change in Online status. The last update is on march 8. I am little worried now. Should i have to call customer service to find out what is going on or Should I take a Infopass appointment to talk to someone

I do not see any change in Online status. The last update is on march 8. I am little worried now. Should i have to call customer service to find out what is going on or Should I take a Infopass appointment to talk to someone

When did you send your application? if FP notice is sent then you will see the change in status for sure. Did you receive your notice of action?

When did you send your application? if FP notice is sent then you will see the change in status for sure. Did you receive your notice of action?

DO: Columbus,OH

06/04/07: GC
03/04/12: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ with Fedex (Day 1)
03/06/12: N-400 delivered (Day 3)
03/07/12: N-400 priority date (Day 4)
03/13/12: Money Order cashed
03/13/12: NOA recvd

No, I do not see any new updates. Last one was on March 8th. I took a Infopass for tomorrow. I am going to ask if they can do a FP with NOA.

DO: Columbus,OH

03/04/12: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ with Fedex (Day 1)
03/06/12: N-400 delivered (Day 3)
03/07/12: N-400 priority date (Day 4)
03/13/12: Money Order cashed
03/13/12: NOA recvd

No, I do not see any new updates. Last one was on March 8th. I took a Infopass for tomorrow. I am going to ask if they can do a FP with NOA.

Good luck with your FP.

Finished FP....

Good luck with your FP.

I finished my FP today. Luckily for me there was an update stating the FP notice was mailed out today and the immigration officer I spoke was able to take a print out right away. One more hurdle down. She asked me to send a letter to reschedule the Interview in case I am not able to make it on the scheduled date.:cool:

I finished my FP today. Luckily for me there was an update stating the FP notice was mailed out today and the immigration officer I spoke was able to take a print out right away. One more hurdle down. She asked me to send a letter to reschedule the Interview in case I am not able to make it on the scheduled date.:cool:

Once your FP is cleared then you might see your online status change by this week. Good luck....

My wife's priority date is 03/26 and she received her FP notice for 04/24. She is a bit hesitant to go for FP early since she does not want to be sent back. Does getting the FP early help or do we throw their whole schedule out of whack.

N400 March Filer

Local USCIS Office, Orlando, FL

03/26/12 (1) : N-400 mailed to Lewisville, TX, with USPS Overnight
03/27/12 (2) : N-400 Delivered to Lewisville, TX
03/30/12 (5) : Email notification n-400 is accepted
03/30/12 (5) : Check cashed
04/02/12 (8) : NOA received PD:03/27/2012

Last edited by a moderator:

I have not received my FP notice yet. Case status says it was mailed on 03/21 and I am yet to receive still?

Could you please tell me what you did or whom you spoke to please so I can do the same to make sure my I am not missing my FP appointment?

Thanks a lot.

My wife's priority date is 03/26 and she received her FP notice for 04/24. She is a bit hesitant to go for FP early since she does not want to be sent back. Does getting the FP early help or do we throw their whole schedule out of whack.

To be honest I am personally not convinced having your BIO early speeds up the process, having said that I did a walk-in for my I751 process and will do the same again for my N400.

I can see no harm at all in doing it and I am certain it does not slow anything down thats for sure.

DO: Washington, DC (Fairfax)

03/09/12: N-400 mailed to Lewisville, TX lockbox
03/12/12: N-400 delivered
03/12/12: N-400 priority date
03/14/12: Money Order cashed
03/19/12: NOA recvd
03/21/12: FP notice mailed
04/30/12: FP notice recvd
05/02/12: FP done
05/08/12: Online Status changed to "Testing and Interview"
05/14/12: IL recvd
06/13/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: Oath
xx/xx/12: PP application
xx/xx/12: PP received

Mailed the n400 application. Status says on 03/21 mailed FP notice still have not received it. Dont know why.

But the process started.

Let us see how it goes :)

I have not received my FP notice yet. Case status says it was mailed on 03/21 and I am yet to receive still?

Could you please tell me what you did or whom you spoke to please so I can do the same to make sure my I am not missing my FP appointment?

Thanks a lot.

You can schedule an Infopass appointment to speak to an Immigration officer. They should be able to print the FP notice for you. I told them that I need to leave the country for my personal reason and asked them if I can get the FP done right away. Good Luck.

I would go on scheduled date unless my anniversary date is already passed or is around the corner.

No Response yet...:-(

I mailed in all my documents on 03/16/2012.
I have a Receipt Date of 03/23/2012 and the online LUD is 03/26.

Still I do not have any update for the FP....:(
Normally, do we get the email notification first before the regular mail?...
My DO is Newark, NJ.

back to see old guys

Another Update....

Even though I was scheduled for FP on April 09, 12 this morning I walked in to ASC around 9 am. The staff asked me to wait for about 40 min since my appointment time was 10 am. Finally I came out at 11.30 am after my work was done.

---

03/02/12: N-400 FedExed to Phoenix, AZ with Fedex
03/05/12: N-400 delivered
03/08/12: N-400 priority date
03/12/12: NOA received
03/23/12: FP notice mailed
03/26/12: FP notice recvd
03/30/12: FP done (walk in) (scheduled on 04/09/12)

HI
I am also back here to see the 2007 GC holders. Madgu is nice to see that your application processing going well. wish you all get it soon. I am planning to apply by the end of April.

Hi Good_y

HI
I am also back here to see the 2007 GC holders. Madgu is nice to see that your application processing going well. wish you all get it soon. I am planning to apply by the end of April.

Thanks good_y. Good luck with your application. I know the entire process might take about 5-6 months and mine is only at the initial stage. Are you applying alone or with your family?