• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

Hi jay_singh,

100% correct. In such circumstance, all you have to do is to go for the interview with a hard copy of the reply from kcc telling you about your interview date.

Ok My case number is 2010AS000010*** which is current for March. Should I email KCC or wait for few weeks.I heard that emailing or calling them unnecessarily may annoy them, is it true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok My case number is 2010AS000010*** which is current for March. Should I email KCC or wait for few weeks.I heard that emailing or calling them unnecessarily may annoy them, is it true?

so far as your number is current, just send them an email right away. When doing so state your full name, date of birth and your case number.

HI guys

everybody I would like to thanks for given this information. I am sohel from Bangladesh. I have got 2nd letter of DV. Can you tell me that what my next processing?

Thanks for given me answer.

HI guys

everybody I would like to thanks for given this information. I am sohel from Bangladesh. I have got 2nd letter of DV. Can you tell me that what my next processing?

Thanks for given me answer.

Hi,

You relise in the 2NL, you were reminded of the things you need to present on your interview day. Note that the things are not different from what was in the 1st NL for instance medicals, police report, school certificates, birth certificate, marriage certificate if applicable etc. Just get all these things ready and wait for your interview date.

hey, your situation made me anxious. when did you received your 1st letter? why you are this late to send your reply?
as your case number is in the range of 2000, your case was current in october. i advice you to email to KCC about that.
mention your full name, birth date and case no as you received in the 1st letter.

Hi suhrid, I emailed to KCC and they replied: "Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner." All I can do now is just pray and wait.

"Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner." All I can do now is just pray and wait.

yah, thats all you can do now.
considering the date you sent the forms it would take time. hope that the number of their available visas under DV program doesnt get finished.
i suggest, dont make ur expectations too high.

hello everyone,
i faced my interview today. it was not any interview at all. they asked some questions, which i think they already knew.
they also kept my passport and gave a paper written 'additional processing' on it. they didnt say anything positive or negative, just said that they would call when necessary.
thats all.
does anyone know, how much time it could take to get answer?

Hi Guys

Please help me what will be the fees for Husband ,wife and one daughter ( age 7 years) is it combind $775 dollars total . Or each person $775 dollars ? How I know my case is current?

Hi All,
My address and my wife's address in passport are different. And My wife's address is also different from the from which I send to KCC. Is it cause any problem? Are they match the address? I am in tension.
If I change it in passport (getting new one) it may take time. And as far as I know any alteration on your exiting passport - may cause extra checking at interview and US embassy is very sensitive on any alteration/modifications on passport.

My interview will held in 1st week of March (Still not received my 2nd NL, I got the date from KCC email).
Can anyone help me plz?

Hi all,

Today i got an email from KCC after inquiry. They said that may interview has been scheduled at March 3, 2010 at Dhaka US Embassy. But they didn't mention the interview time.

They also said that they sent me the second letter in January 14. Now i am living in Australia and i think it will be too late when i will get the 2nd letter.

What should i do now? Is it mandatory to have the 2nd letter with me at the interview? Do they provide interview time as well while contacting with them through email?

What documents should i take with me?

Thank you all for your kind reply to this post in advance.

CASE NO: 2010AS00011xxx

They also said that they sent me the second letter in January 14. Now i am living in Australia and i think it will be too late when i will get the 2nd letter.
What should i do now? Is it mandatory to have the 2nd letter with me at the interview? Do they provide interview time as well while contacting with them through email?
What documents should i take with me?

i dont understand, why didnt you scheduled ur interview at the embassy at australia.
if you are coming back in dhaka, it wont take much time to collect the documents. just one week is required for the police clearance and medical. but others of ur certificates need to be ready.
u would need birth certificate, marriage certificate, PCC, SSC HSC admit, registration, certificate and mark sheet.

i dont understand, why didnt you scheduled ur interview at the embassy at australia.
if you are coming back in dhaka, it wont take much time to collect the documents. just one week is required for the police clearance and medical. but others of ur certificates need to be ready.
u would need birth certificate, marriage certificate, PCC, SSC HSC admit, registration, certificate and mark sheet.

Thanks for the reply...

I heard that it will take longer time to process my visa at australia, because they will send back the documents to bangladesh for verification.

Lately i came to know that the medical examination procedure have changed. Medical examination must be done at least 10 days before the interview date. I found the information from US embassy, Bangladesh site. Thats why i have to come to BD 14 days before. Is it true?

Dear suhrid, how long did it take to get the visa for you. After browsing this forum i came to know that for majority it took 1 month at least.

As long as i know, there are two places to do the medical examination. Which place is better? Dr. Lina (Green cresent) 0r Dr. Wahab?

Can you/ anyone please share there interview experience at US Embassy, Dhaka.

Dear suhrid, how long did it take to get the visa for you. After browsing this forum i came to know that for majority it took 1 month at least.
As long as i know, there are two places to do the medical examination. Which place is better? Dr. Lina (Green cresent) 0r Dr. Wahab?
Can you/ anyone please share there interview experience at US Embassy, Dhaka.
i haven't got my visa yet. people who got visa said that it takes atleast one month.

had the interview. this was not an interview actually. they just take ur documents and passport; and ask some silly questions like ur name, family, education etc which i think they already knew.

14 days is enough i think if ur other documents are already prepared. i think you will need PCC from australia also if u are staying there for more than 6 months.

any doctor is okay. the choice is urs. i did mine at dr. wahab.

any doctor is okay. the choice is urs. i did mine at dr. wahab.

Thanks mate...

i applied for Aus PCC today...

Did you have to make an appointment with the doctors for the medical examination, or just walked in?

Because i already mailed to green crescent about appointment at 18 FEB. But they didn't replied.

What about translation, affidavit and notary. From where you got translated your Bangla doc's. Are there any recommended translators by US embassy?

And one thing, we have all others docs with me, but we don't have my wifes (Graduation Admit card, from National Uni). I am the primary applicant. Do you think it will be a problem.

Thank you again for your elaborate reply. You are very helpful fellow and i really appreciate it.

Because i already mailed to green crescent about appointment at 18 FEB. But they didn't replied.
in BD appointment over email wont work, make an appointment over telephone.
What about translation, affidavit and notary. From where you got translated your Bangla doc's. Are there any recommended translators by US embassy?
in my case all the docs were english. they dont have any recommendations.
And one thing, we have all others docs with me, but we don't have my wifes (Graduation Admit card, from National Uni).
that wont be a problem.

Hi All,
My address and my wife's address in passport are different. And My wife's address is also different from the from which I send to KCC. Is it cause any problem? Are they match the address? I am in tension.
If I change it in passport (getting new one) it may take time. And as far as I know any alteration on your exiting passport - may cause extra checking at interview and US embassy is very sensitive on any alteration/modifications on passport.

My interview will held in 1st week of March (Still not received my 2nd NL, I got the date from KCC email).

What is Deportation Certificate?

What is the procedure of getting PCC? How much time it will take?

How much time ago I have to contact with doctor?

Can anyone help me plz?

Hii friends,
according to visa bulletin I am current on march, my SN is 11*** but i still didn't get my second letter yet. what should I do now??....should I email them about the issue or wait more, plz plz guys help me