New profile posts

Hi Deepa,
I was trying to post a question for the next conference call 04/29, but i see it has already been closed. Please suggest where we can post a question and how it will be included in the final list. Thank you!
Hello.. can we chat how you are able to get the waiver with alternative arrangement? I can give you my email if that is fine with you. Salamat!
Hi,

I'm a fellow fulbrighter and need your advice on how to start filing for removing the requirements. If you may email me at chihpingm@gmail.com, I'm mostly appreciated. I wish that we may chat over the phone if possible. Let me know.

All the best,

Chihping
Hi blee,
I am on the same situation.
Have you applied for the naturalization?
Any update on you?
I would appreciate some light.
Thanks
is it possible to include one question in FEB 4 conference call now ? can i please post it here ?
DEEPAMENON
DEEPAMENON
Hi Dhruv80. Sorry, you can post your question for the next conference call. Usually, we have only 14 questions. But we exceeded the numbers this time.
Hi,
I know it was long time , but I am applying N600 for my kids ( minor) after US passport was issued ( so do not have Green Card).
If you can please help answer below question.

Could you tell me how did the N600 ( for kids) filing go without the GC ? Was the certificate of naturalization issued?

Thanks,
Hi,
I know it was long time , but I am applying N600 for my kids after US passport was issued ( so do not have Green Card).
If you can please help answer below question.

Could you tell me how did the N600 ( for kids) filing go without the GC ? Was the certificate of naturalization issued?

Thanks,
Hi Abhuda,

Looking for your help to find a good career option for my wife.

She completed BAMS from India in 2007 and also Correspondence MBA in Healthcare and now lives with me in the USA on H-4 visa. Could you please tell me what are the options in terms of study courses or getting a job for her as she is frustrated and can't sit at home anymore.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks !
If you come across chat rooms, you can join in a group that shares your interest . Basic chatrooms are predictable and you can set your expectations quite easily. The one thing that makes Chatroulette very successful is due to its ability to set people up in a random way.
Nowadays, a lot more people are getting connected in the internet and making new friends all over the world is quite easy. Chatting is the most common way of people meeting and talking despite coming from diverse cultures.
Hello,
Current Situation: I am on F! and pursuing my second master with day1 CPT university. In April 2019 we have filled for H!B under consular processing and received the approval in Feb, 2020. However, because of current pandemic I can't travel for visa stamping.
Question: I received new job offer. So, can I file an amendment with change of status in order to change my visa status to HiB from F1?
My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances of granting my immigrant visa due to my health status
My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances of granting my immigrant visa due to my health status
My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances due to my health status