Latest activity

The only thing that matters here is what does cbp want. They want the GC. Visiting Australia you use your national passport to board the...
  • R
    raphael1899 replied to the thread DV 2021 AOS Only.
    What's the region? And if you are asking because you are worried about how long it's going to take, I have heard/read about selectees...
  • Alnil
    Alnil replied to the thread DV 2021 AOS Only.
    Hi , I am living in USA . and I got my DV Lottery for 2021 and my case no. is high is 62xxx . what are my chances if it became current...
  • M
    Milz reacted to onero's post in the thread DV 2021 AOS Only with Like Like.
    Nope, it means research assistant. And TA is teaching assistant. In the USA, in general phd students are either RA or TA. It is a job...
  • ollie-o
    ollie-o reacted to onero's post in the thread DV 2021 AOS Only with Like Like.
    Nope, it means research assistant. And TA is teaching assistant. In the USA, in general phd students are either RA or TA. It is a job...
  • R
    Feels like no movement Been waiting since April 2020
  • K
    karuto2019 replied to the thread Waiting Asylum decision.
    I can't paste the link, but I just search google for "check asylum court date"; clicked the second website and entered my Alien number.
  • O
    onero replied to the thread DV 2021 AOS Only.
  • H
    How is the movement at SF... Anybody applied in the last 2-3 months?
  • H
    HoustonAssi replied to the thread Waiting Asylum decision.
    How & where did you check for court date?
  • H
    HoustonAssi reacted to karuto2019's post in the thread Waiting Asylum decision with Like Like.
    Hello everyone, I just got an update from my asylum application. My timeline is Applied: Aug 2019 Chicago office Interview: September...
  • ollie-o
    ollie-o replied to the thread DV 2021 AOS Only.
    At the top of the sheet it says "THIS FILE IS IN A READ ONLY MODE IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS...
  • ollie-o
    ollie-o replied to the thread DV 2021 AOS Only.
    I believe RA is short for "Resident Assistant", which is a type of job. You can find more information by searching "Resident Assistant"...
  • K
    Khalila replied to the thread DV 2021 AOS Only.
    How can I add my name to the timeline sheet of DV2021 , or only the administrator is allowed to add the information to that sheet?
  • G
    AOS ASYLUM BASED I-485 TSC Mailed (USPS). 02/12/2020 Delivered to USCIS Dallas...